“Staying at Lift One will not disappoint!”
Check Availability
Lobby
Pool
Hot tub
Ski locker room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jim C
New York City, New York
“Staying at Lift One will not disappoint!”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I have been staying at Lift One for almost 2 decades. I've been there with both large and small groups. It's location could not be more convenient - you can walk to the lifts, gondola, town, restaurants, the supermarket and the bus stops to all mountains. It has it's own heated pool, hot tub, washer/dryers, ski lockers, on site/off street parking and they even give you a bottle of wine when you arrive!

Many of the units have been upgraded and they're very comfortable. Wile it's not the most luxurious - it's also not the most expensive and the units have all you need. (I've always taken advantage of the early booking discount for even better savings.) I really feel like I'm staying at our own place in Aspen when we go. Management and those at the front desk couldn't be more friendly or more accommodating.

There's no bigger fan of Lift One than me!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location. Location. Location. And price.
Liked least: I honestly can't think of anything.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
29 Mar 2016
Thank you Jim for all your positive thoughts. We love having you come back year after year to stay at Lift One and we hope we have the pleasure of your company in the years to come.
Florham Park NJ
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
NM
Reviewed 30 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
CO.
Reviewed 24 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
East Coast
Reviewed 8 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Liked best: Location, hot tub
Liked least: Some limited kitchen supplies
Travelling group: Friends

Liked least: Check-in experience
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Management Response
28 Jun 2009
Thank you for your review. At Lift One, when a guest requests a certain unit, we honor that reservation unless something unforeseen comes up. In this particular case, the condominium you reserved was undergoing a remodel in their kitchen which was supposed to be completed before your arrival date. Some problems arose and without time to notify you, we did have to relocate you to a different unit. We don't like surprises at check-in either and we are very sorry this happened. But we do try to select a unit that is just as suitable. Thanks again for the review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing