“Great food good service nice place”

Trecento Quindici Decano
Ranked #75 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mill Street
Transit: The Roaring Fork Transit Association (RFTA) bus stop is only 2 minutes walk from our door.
Description: Trecento Quindici Decano, satisfies in every way with extraordinary contemporary Italian cuisines guaranteed to please food-lovers of all ages. Our Executive Chef mixes bold flavors with traditional cuisine using handmade pastas and pizzas to create an epicurean experience beyond expectation. With a welcoming casual atmosphere this restaurant is sure to please diners of all ages.
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great food good service nice place”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We ate on the terrace. I have to say the service was great not the rushing table turn fast pace we usually get stuck with. Wine by then bottle is priced very fairly.

Food was excellent as was dessert.

Great job. Try the sulami plate and the olive plate.

Entrees are fantastic. Tiramisu was very interesting.

Visited July 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Great Italian in Aspen”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great Italian, willing to accept orders off the menu and affordably priced for Aspen. The resturant is located in the St. Regis which is nice, and has patio seating on the hotel courtyard with great mountain views. It wasn't very busy for a Friday night, so it appeard slow and having the resturant completely to yourself isn't always fun.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Exceptional Service and food”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Definitely a must stop in Aspen. Great place to fuel up before hitting the slopes. My server, Aimeeh made my stay at the St Regis so much more pleasurable. She knew what I needed before I did. I would come for breakfast everyday to be warmly greeted by her. Aiimeeh provided everything you would want in a dining experience. If youre luck enough to be seated in Aimeeh's section, you will not only enjoy the food, but also take with you an indelible memory of her bright smile.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Geoffrey A
Aspen, Colorado
“Trecento Quindici Decano”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had dinner with my little 2.5 year old at the Restaurant. We had the nicest hostess, Leslie, who got us a table and was super nice with us. Also the rest of the restaurant staff(especially Willy) was very attentive, and helped us have a great dinner. Food was good too, all in all we had a great experience!
Thank you, we will be back for sure!

Atlanta, Georgia
“One of the most memorable experiences of Aspen!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I really enjoyed everything about Trecento Quindici Decano. We ordered several appetizers and they were all great. I had never tried mussels before, but I thought that they were delicious. I ordered the New York Strip for dinner, and it was one of the best steaks I have had in a long time. They cooked it to perfection. With a side of mushroom risotto, it was an incredible meal. The service was also great. Our waiter, Willy, was very personable and made sure that we always had everything we needed. The chef, Leigh, even stopped by our table to see how we enjoyed our meal. It was a very enjoyable experience, and I will definitely be going back as soon as I get back to Aspen.

• Visited February 2014