“Tasty Brunch”

Ranked #21 of 161 Restaurants in Aspen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Wonderful breakfast celebrating a birthday in Aspen. Counter service, good selection of veggie fare. Great people watching place at outside tables.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Looking for a quick and tasty breakfast? This is the place. Order at the counter then grab a table. It was just a few minutes before our food arrived and it was delicious.

The eggs and Pistachio sausages were great.

I would eat there again.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Great twists on classic staples.. Best caprese sandwich I've ever had, and they have great smoothies too. For cookies, go to Paradise Bakery instead.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Peachs had some of the best food we had in Aspen. It seemed a little strange to me that a casual cafe could have such a high rating but now I know why. The food is really fantastic. There are tons of healthy options - our favorite thing was this savory kale salad. We also had a great quinoa breakfast bowl and some great breakfast egg dishes with tons of fresh veggies. I've been on a cleanse for a while so I've been looking for healthful items that actually have flavor and I could probably eat here every day and not worry about what I'm putting into my body. I wish I had this place near my house. It's also super quick and convenient if you need to get going for the day.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Every bite was amazing but the cost wasn't corresponding. They charged for every single item on your plate. Annoying when you are paying a premium. Will find better places. Horsy totsy

1  Thank Oreo45

Been to Peach's Corner Cafe? Share your experiences!