“Food poisoning”

Justice Snow's Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Justice Snow's Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 161 Restaurants in Aspen
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mill Street
Transit: Roaring Fork Transportation Authority provides public bus transportation to and from Aspen.
Description: Justice Snow's is the perfect combination of a hip downtown Aspen restaurant in an historic space with a landmark location in the Wheeler Opera House building, originally constructed in 1889. We serve fresh, creative food, handcrafted cocktails, and incredible, affordable wines in an imitable atmosphere. Lunch and dinner menus at Justice Snow's are developed seasonally. The menus feature inventive dishes that focus on locally sourced ingredients. Weekend brunch offers sweet and savory dishes with unexpected twists. The bar at Justice Snow's serves up hand-crafted cocktails made with rare spirits, fresh components, and limitless creativity. While we have the most extensive cocktail program west of the Mississippi, our incredible bar staff welcomes the opportunity to custom-craft drinks to suit our guests' personal tastes.
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I would only send my worst enemy to this restaurant. My wife and I were nearly killed by eating here. I have never been so sick in my entire life. We were very very sick for more than 24 hours. We think it was the chicken as I had the lamb shank. I finished my wife's chicken and it was a regrettable decision. I will be contacting the restaurant to ask for a refund. Stay tuned.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate here our first night in Apsen, unaware that it was the last night it would be open and then re-opening for the summer season (quite a few of the area restaurants did this). By the time we got there it was about 7 pm and they were very busy and had already run out of my first two selections. Despite the crowd, our food came out rather quickly and our server was attentive. I wound up having the Turkey Pannini and my husband had the burger. We could not finish the meal because the portions were huge and the hand-cut fries were yummy. I also had a seasonal local beer... there was a variety to choose from and a nice wine list as well. Looked like a well-known place for locals to share appetizers and have a few drinks.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

First of all they have happy hour ALL day until 6pm!! and the MOST delicious (grass fed, local beef) burger with truffle fries for.... wait for it.... TEN BUCKS... plus a shot and a beer for $3.50!! Not to mention the friendly, fun, knowledgable, welcoming, and professional, staff! We had William as our bartender... this time a true New Yorker, what a treat, excellent service! We love the decor/atmosphere, it's like a swank boutique hotel in the West village or Tribeca or even Paris with a twist... back in time and into the future in one fell swoop. (at bar the TV screen sits hidden behind the old fashioned mirror so we can enjoy the Stanley Cup Playoffs while feeling classy and savoring every bite of food! ;) ...It's always nice to see the owner, Kiley, fluttering about with great vibes making sure everyone, including staff are happy :) It's our favorite restaurant in all of Aspen. One would not feel over dressed if one arrived in a flapper dress and feathered boa... nor would one feel under dressed if in jeans and an iron maiden T-shirt. :)

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had a couple of issues the last time we went to Justice Snow's but decided to give them another chance because the food was really good!
I'm glad we did, because we had a great experience this time.
We dined as a group of 6 friends and everyone loved everything they ordered. Requests for sharing were almost denied as no one wanted to give up a taste of their food!
Wine and cocktails all great too. I think it may have been one of my favourite meals in Aspen.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I visited this place with some friends last week, it was our last night and we decided to go out for some drinks. At the beginning everything seem nice but then it took 30 mins for them to serve our drinks! Actually not all the drinks cause the bartender forgot one! Worst experience ever! Im sorry but we are from Miami and not even in the busiest night a club in Miami beach a bartender would take 30 minutes to make 4 drinks and serve 2 beers... and yeah it was a little busy but they had 3 bartenders and this is not the biggest bar in town plus the employees seem more interested in socializing than to actually take care of their customers. we got 40 dollars off of our bill and thank you for that it was the least they could do. NEVER GOING BACK.