“Rafting Aspen”

Elk Mountain Expeditions
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Aspen
More attraction details
Owner description: Elk Mountain Expeditions (EME) opened its doors in 2012 with the intent to bring a more personalized experience to the rafting industry. After 10 years working with many large rafting companies around the country we decided to start a company that is free of all the problems that accompany big business rafting. Smaller trips with highly trained guides, no hidden fees, and attention to detail set us apart from other companies in the Roaring Fork Valley. At EME, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences on and off the water. Come out and see the difference a passionate and dedicated team of employees can make on your next river adventure. We are excited to share Aspen's beautiful rivers with you and your family.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Fun guys, who love their job! The rafting in the roaring fork river is suitable for children. Elk Mountain will provide all the necessary gear in order to stay comfortable and their snack was very jummy. They take digital pictures and give them to you at no additional cost at the end of the trip.

1  Thank Karin V

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have never submitted a review on trip advisor, but really value the feedback that others give, so I decided to write about our fantastic experience with EME. We traveled as a group with three adults and kids ages 14,12, 9 and 8. We were a little nervous that our eight year old would be terrified because it was his first rafting experience, but we also wanted enough excitement for the older kids as long as it was safe. The Upper Roaring Fork trip was just the right amount of action for all the kids and adults to thoroughly enjoy themselves and our guide was extremely knowledgeable and engaging to talk to. Would recommend this company without hesitation to anyone who wants to share a memorable experience with their family!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our family laughed a lot and learned a lot from our wonderful and energetic guides, Wade, Tats and Delfo. Can't wait to do it again next year!!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife, daughter and I went on the Upper Roaring Fork with Chris, Wade, and Hannah. They were awesome, encouraging, professional, and fun. I highly recommend EME. One note of caution when booking, make sure you book for exactly what you want. I thought I was booking rafting and wound up with kayaks. Likely my fault, but check your emailed confirmation and even confirm by phone with EME before your trip.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

These guys are great. We went down Slaughterhouse with Casey, Lange, and Delves. They made sure everyone was safe and had a great time. They brought snacks, water, and beer for after the trip. It was great to have after the trip. They email you pictures after the trip for free. Great attitudes and would highly recommend. I would definitely go again with this group.