“Good fast food”

Description: Www.520 grill.com
Bellaire, Texas
“Good fast food”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We were passing through Aspen last week on a scenic drive and stopped in for a burger and fries. The food was good, but not incredible. My husband had a burger and fries and I had the Steak "rolladilla" with onion rings. The rolladilla was good with a spicy sauce, and cheese. Next time I would order a burger. The onion rings were okay, but not home battered like I expected. They are located right by the cannibus dispensary which was interesting watching the under 21's get turned away. Not many inexpensive places to eat in Aspen, we like other towns better for quick meals.

Visited July 2014

Albuquerque
“Loved everything about it, especially the location.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We asked some locals for their recommendation on a place not so fancy to eat at and they sent us here. Good fish tacos but even more amazing chicken quesadias! We sat outside and loved the feel of the place. Good service also!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank hinhankola
LaRue, Texas
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We found the 520 Grill while looking for places to eat on Trip Advisor on a recent trip through Aspen. Very good burger with bacon inside and fish tacos are GREAT! Nice and friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank ziplines08
Aspen, CO
“Great little place!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I ordered the kale and quinoa salad to go. It was a large portion, quickly assembled. It tasted amazing! The sandwiches looked very good too. The staff is extremely friendly and service-oriented. I would recommend this little place to others!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank lmaspen
Alberta, Canada
“Very Tasty!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My husband & I shared steak & fish tacos and they were soooooo good I wish I had one right now! Cute little casual restaurant downstairs next to the Silver Peak Cannabis shop! Wish we woulda had time to go back for a second visit but hey..reason to come back to Aspen again :)

1 Thank tracy448