“A great little breakfast joint!”

Franck Thirion French Pastry & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Aspen
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Stopped here for the fabulous french pastries and enjoyed the delicious coffee as well. Plus it was very reasonably priced at $30 for three people's coffees and five pastries! The gal who helped us was knowledgeable and friendly, recommending the perfect coffee for each of us while chatting about the local town. I highly recommend the Pain au Chocolate, which was as good as any I have had in Paris. An the Croissant, so flaky! Absolutely loved it! Would have stopped there more than once if I hadn't gone on the last day of my trip.

There are newer reviews for Franck Thirion French Pastry & Cafe

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Two words: Chocolate Croissants. We stopped in a few weeks ago on a cold and rainy day and enjoyed an apple turnover and chocolate croissant with coffee. It is such a quaint and quiet little shop. The pastries are delicious and just as good as what I have had in Europe. We stopped by again on our way out of town for chocolate croissants to take home with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

As good as any in France. Wonderful french pastries, french coffee and lunch salads. I love to sit outside enjoying my almond croissant, coffee and people watching.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Everybody should go here for Breakfast or lunch. They have very good Sandwhiches, salids, and very delicious pastries!!! I go here for lunch alot. It is very nice place and very frendly people who work there. Great place!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I live here in Aspen and I go here allll the time!!! The owners are really friendy and nice. Always there at your service. Its right across from the airport. The BEST French Desserts in town. They also have tasty soups, sandwiches and salads. Locals favourite!!!! :)

Been to Franck Thirion French Pastry & Cafe? Share your experiences!