“I think it is just so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Ollie's

Little Ollie's
Ranked #95 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“I think it is just so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I went to Aspen for a meeting in Aug 2013. Considering it was in August, the weather was cold and rainy. One night, some of my friends suggested to have Chinese food. If you search, there are probably two Chinese restaurants and they offer wide ranges of asian food.

Five of us ordered five different dishes. For some odd reason, those dishes were tasted the same ... very salty and high on MSG. I was not sure if my headache was because of the high MSG or high attitude.

Would I go back if I had a chance? probably not. But, considering this is Aspen and food choices are not great, if you really like to go for Chinese food, you may ask them to be light on salt and MSG.

• Visited August 2013

Palo Alto, California
“Shockingly great Asian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I would totally come back to Aspen to eat here. Awesome wonton soup and the fish with black bean sauce was excellent. Great broccoli and beef and chicken fried rice. Very fresh ingredients - a bit pricey was worth it. The food is not oily at all. Huge fan of the crab rangoon. We got the food to go and I was happy as an eggroll.

• Visited July 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“came back 3 times in a week”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

You got to look close for Little Ollie's it is down next to a tavern and share an open area so you wouldn't realize it is there unless you look. LOOK for it! I had some of the best szechuan Boiled fish here. I have all ready tried to replicate it back home but just quite can't seem to get it right. Others dishes were just as good from the tastes I got but I just got stuck on the boiled fish. Staff was good, a little slow at times but were busy so can't really complain. Prices were good as well for Aspen. It might not be the more traditionally "best" dishes for those that have had them in other places, but to my taste buds it was wonderful.

Visited July 2013
Arizona
“Good Asian Fusion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

Little Ollies has all kinds of Thai fast food. The servers are from Thailand. They also have Vietnamese Pho which was decent. The Phad Thai was very good. Other dishes looked good as well. This is above fast food but not a gourmet experience. The service we had was very good and food was Hot!

Imperial, Nebraska
“One of the best in Aspen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

We've dined in and had ordered delivery from this restaurant. The prices are pretty decent for Aspen and the food has been consistently excellent. The pad thai and peppercorn beef are our favorites.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank BriannaNicolle

Been to Little Ollie's? Share your experiences!