“Cozy and glam all at the same time!”
Review of The Living Room

The Living Room
Ranked #56 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I got to the Living room somewhat late with a few odd requests, including a need for several outlets and a comfy chair, they delivered on both. I had the Italian Hot Chocolate with out liquor and it was outstanding! Came with it's own home made marshmallows and was a rich and delicious treat after a long day on the slopes. I can only imagine it with a little nip in it as well! The decor is impeccable, keeping the flavor of the hotel while adding a decidedly glamorous twist. The fire is always roaring and the crowd is an interesting mix of international jet setters and locals alike. Even a few other writers such as myself! The service was superb, you simply must stop by while in Aspen.

1  Thank Renet7609
There are newer reviews for The Living Room

Reviewed 8 February 2013

We stayed at The Hotel Jerome and our first evening in Aspen had a glorious meal while celebrating my birthday.
Our meal was perfectly prepared and served. The excellence of our meal there, had us coming back for more. Another evening dinner while there and two wonderful lunches.