“Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Parkersburg,WV
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stopped here on our recent ski trip and the food was great. I was feeling a bit under the weather and did not want to eat much, so I ordered light and still enjoyed it. I ordered a sushi roll, spring rolls, and a salad. Everything was very good. My husband ordered a chicken dish with noodles and I ate some of it. Everything was great, and service was excellent. Refilled our water glasses multiple times. Never wanted for anything. Would go back everytime I visit Aspen.

• Visited March 2014

“Happy hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Outstanding happy hour menu. $6 rolls. $5- mojitos. Usually it is only until 6 pm, but check, If it's off-season it's all night.

Grand Junction, Colorado
“It's still good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We sound Asie by accident in June 2012. We looked for Asie on this trip to Aspen. The sushi is still just as fresh and just as tasty. By the way, I don't like seafood but the sushi here has me rethinking the whole seafood thing.
This trip, I had California sushi roll, miso soup, dumplings and Kobe sliders.

The sliders are off the chain delish!

The service is so very friendly....like long lost friends. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and helpful with our choices. Definitely going back.

Visited March 2014
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“great consistent Asian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Asie is a great go to restaurant for a very good reliable meal with very friendly efficient service. Never disappointed on our visits.

• Visited January 2014
tokyo
“No sake....no kidding !!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Tried to drop in for happy hour apres ski only to find out they would not serve any alcohol regardless of age without I'd !!! As I had not brought my purse along ....no sake for me.

Appetizers were just average and value was pretty good for happy hour.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Asie? Share your experiences!