“Ugh!”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Pretty sure I got some sort of food posioning from the Garden burger. Tasted kinda weird going down, I was only able to eat half. Later, I found out why.
How does one get sick from a veggie burger? Makes me shutter.
I live here full time. Never again, will NEVER reccomend

Reviewed 28 June 2012

The food was excellent, setting serene yet stimulating, service good. We had quinoa salad and a slightly spicy carrot soup. The quinoa salad was light and delicate yet extremely subtly flavorful composed with avocado, corn kernels, black beans, red onoin, jicama, and who knows what other herbs. The soup similar. A great lunch while visiting Aspen. And price was reasonable ($15 for soupl and salad. Would love to try dinner there. When i mentioned it to our inn keeper, she said, "Oh , it's my favorite. I go there all the time."

Reviewed 3 May 2012

I love it here. Whenever I want a healthy meal that I feel good about eating, I come here. It never disappoints. Great little atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Horrible atmosphere and horrible food. The food is terribly overpriced and not worth the money! Worst restaurant ever!!!!!

1  Thank YoyoGibbons
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Took a break from roughing it in the nearby Maroon Bells campground (hiking and mountain biking) to enjoy a leisurely lunch at the Pyramid Bistro upstairs in the Explore Bookstore.

They serve delicious creative food crafted from excellent ingredients. My friend and I had a tough time deciding on our selections because EVERYTHING sounded great, and we both loved our soups and salads (menu items change depending on what's fresh). Most everything was vegetarian, even vegan, but I believe omnivores wouldn't necessarily notice.

We originally sat in the tiny but beautiful patio in the trees, but moved inside the beautifully windowed dining area and had tea, coffee, and dessert to wait out a rain shower that hit as we were finishing up. Staff was friendly and professional.

The prices were a tiny bit high, but the food quality, service, and setting were excellent. Also, what isn't pricey in Aspen?

1  Thank summercamper