“Amazing, a must!”

Elevation
Cuisines: American, Asian, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Monarch St.
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

We were in Aspen for Thanksgiving and came across this gem. The bar wad stocked with beautiful wine, the staff exceptionally friendly and the food the best we had in Aspen. We went back 3 times!

Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

The staff in both the restaurant and bar are super friendly, which makes Elevation a fun place to hang out before and after dinner. We've been in on a quiet out of season night, and New Years Eve 2011- the food was really great both times. I don't like some of the pretentious scene of Aspen, Elevation is quality without the attitude - perfect for when you want to chill out / relax on a vacation :-)

Reviewed 22 December 2012

I hear about this restaurant being a local, but never go there until I was invited in last week. I will be going back. They have a fabulous Wasabi caesar salad, ahi tartare and the best thing I tasted was a mushroom ravioli which is only an appetizer but I would mix it with the above mentioned for a full meal in a heart beat and then escape the $30ish priced main courses.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Our dinners were excellent with the use of fresh ingredients and the right blend of spices. The presentation was also very artistic. A very enjoyable evening...

1  Thank ThomasBuckingham
Reviewed 17 October 2012

It is located down stairs and is easy to miss. Black Miso Cod is a winner, but the Wasabi Ceaser is a no miss.