“"Bike Snobs"”

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Bike Snobs"”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Unfriendly service- overpriced and the employee waiting on us had a major attitude. Made us feel like he was doing us a favor by renting to us. " bike snobs" There are lots of bike shops around so service is what counts. Please do not rent from these guy!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank cpb1968

Little Rock, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great bikes, bad owner attitude”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I hate being negative. But.... Mike needs an intensive course in social relations. His employees appear intimidated and hesitate by his domineering and angry governance. I can feel it in the shop. One example. Last summer hurrying to get the bike back before closing, I forgot my diddy bag, which one of Mike's employees had kindly let me leave while riding. No worries, I thought. Just call with a credit card to get it shipped back home. When I called about it, I could hear Mike angrily critizing the employee who had helped me, a customer. He refused to help, so I had to make arrangements to get it back. I had been there two other times. No more.

Visited August 2012