“They did nothing wrong!”
Review of Hotel Aspen

Hotel Aspen
Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in Aspen
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We had a terrific time and they were v responsive, well done!

The Hotel staff gave us a dehumidifier at 1am and cleaned the rooms on request.

The food at après and breakfast was above expectations. Go Aspen!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeff_Bay, General Manager at Hotel Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Dear Ben S,

Thank you so much for your review and we're so pleased that you had a great time with us in Aspen. I'll pass on your great compliments to the staff and we'll look forward to seeing you on a future trip to Aspen!

All the best,
Jeff Bay General Manager

There are newer reviews for Hotel Aspen

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I emailed the manager less than 24 hours before we were due to arrive to ask if we could get a room with a view, fireplace, whatever. It was just a rare trip for us away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, not an anniversary or anything, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I figured the hotel wouldn't be too crowded in the early season, and I was right! The staff made it happen, we got a big, beautiful room with a fireplace and overlooking the pool, with the mountains not too far in the distance. Everything was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was delicious and varied. We will be back!

Dear Ali D,

I'm so glad that we could be a part of making your quick getaway memorable.I'm glad that I could respond to you quickly and make sure you were in a great room. I appreciate the warm compliments and I'll be sure to pass on your accolades to the staff.
Shall we reserve a room for your next trip?

Best regards, Jeff Bay General Manager

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Great location (but not in the heart of town). Quick walk into town. We had a long weekend there and appreciated the customer service (front desk). I thought the free "bike rental" was great! Also, great breakfast (included).

Room Tip: While the hotel is renovated, it feels older. Don't get a room with a kitchenette. Awkward setup...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Victoria G,

Thanks so much for your nice review and I'll pass on your compliments to our staff. While we have an amazing hotel it's truly our service that sets us apart. Glad you had a great time and we'll see you on your next trip to Aspen!

Take care, Jeff Bay General Manager

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We really enjoyed our 5 night stay at Hotel Aspen. This is a low-key but wonderful place. It is centrally located on Main Street in Aspen, with easy access to the whole town. Our room was very clean and quiet, and we enjoyed watching the night-time stars and moon while soaking in our balcony jacuzzi very much. The staff were all very helpful, responsive, and kind. At check-out, Brad was exceptionally friendly and helpful with getting our bags from the room into our car. We would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended!

Dear JRG1008,

Thank you so much for the "Wonderful" review! We're so pleased you found our hotel to your liking and that our staff achieved their goal of exceptional and warm service. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Take care,

Jeff Bay

Reviewed 13 December 2013

This place is near perfect, the staff is wonderful, everyone was so accommodating that you would think you were in a $600.00 room! Don't waste your money on other overpriced hotels in the Aspen area. Food is fantastic and well laid out each day. We stayed over a week and never had a questionable thought. Rooms are great, very clean, well thought out, and did I say Clean Clean Clean. Can't wait to get back in the Spring; I'm sure it's as quiet and beautiful in the Spring as it is now in December. Great heated pool are and Spa...
Thank You to an exceptional staff everyone was kind and never said "Can't"

GREAT JOB FOLKS!!!

Room Tip: Go for the Deluxe King or Queen with a patio or balcony! Hotel is very private and quiet!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Tyler R,

Shhhhh... Don't tell anyone! Actually, tell everyone! Thank you so much for the great review and positive feedback. I'll pass your compliments on to our staff and we so appreciate you letting us know how wonderful your stay with us was. We hope that you can make it back to Aspen and the Hotel Aspen soon!

Take care, Jeff Bay General Manage

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Highly recommended! The staff are amazing. I did not hear "no". They have been so helpful from transportation to daily breakfast to post ski snack.

Pros:
Free airport shuttle
Free WIFI
Free breakfast (which is great because aspen's restaurants are expensive)
Post ski snacks
Helpful staff
Near the Aspen ski area and bus stop to free shuttle to Snowmass.

Cons:
None

Great job Hotel Aspen! Kudos to Kyle, Brad and the (I'm sorry I forgot his name) Hispanic Dining Guy.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ace_Cleofe,

Thank you so much for the detailed and thoughtful review of our hotel. We are so pleased you had a great time with us. You are correct that our location, amenities, service and value make us a clear choice when it comes to Aspen lodging. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best regards,

Jeff Bay, General Manager

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I loved my experience in aspen especially staying here. The bed were so comfy, the room was nice an big an very clean, the staff was very respectful and nice. Great location to everything. I will definitely come back to stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Alex C,

I really appreciate you taking the time to write us about your great stay. I'm so pleased that you had a fantastic trip and enjoyed Aspen, we'll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Take care, Jeff Bay General Manager