Aspen Meadows Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,021 results
All reviewsbauhaus stylehealth clubevery half hourno air conditioningrooms are hugefloor to ceiling windowsthe roaring fork riverfitness centergorgeous viewsbeautiful propertyhiking trailsparking garagehot tubshuttle servicetennis courtsclose to downtownexcellent stay
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I can't say enough how fortunate I was to stay at Aspen Meadows for the third time this year! I absolutely love the place!!! Service is excellent, rooms are perfect, and the mountain view is even better. I would recommend the buffet breakfast and apres ski in the Hefner Bar. I also used the workout facility during the stay, it has everything you need. The town shuttle is a nice feature, very convenient for those late Aspen nights! What a great Christmas stay, I would recommend it to everyone.... Above all, I feel the staff and service makes or breaks a place. In Aspen Madows case, they continue to hit home runs time and time again!

Room Tip: 100 and 200 buildings are nice and close to the main lobby.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
JudHawk_Aspen, General Manager at Aspen Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Dear Diana,

I’m so glad you decided to come back and stay with us for Christmas! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and fellow travelers. I hope that we’ll have the pleasure of having you as our guest again in 2013.

Thanks for choosing the Aspen Meadows,

Reviewed 26 December 2012

Excelent resort .Near everything in Aspen.Rooms are huge and super clean.All the staff is very nice and polite.Great heated pool and spa.Nice restaurant and bar.They have 24 hours shuttle to downtown Aspen and from Downtown.The housekeepers leave the rooms spotless.Great breakfast,great bads,great business center and great gym.This is one of the best resorts ever.Love it and I will be back.

Room Tip: Every room is huge with great view from the mountains.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1RONNIE29
JudHawk_Aspen, General Manager at Aspen Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2013

Dear 1RONNIE29,

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! I appreciate you choosing the Aspen Meadows and taking the time to share your experience. I hope we’ll have the pleasure of having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We stayed over Thanksgiving. The staff was excellent. Even though we were a mile from the downtown area, we did not mind at all due to the shuttle/car. They delivered us to within a block of where we wanted to go and picked us up all night long. Actually, it was more like having a personal driver.
The rooms were very large with a separate bedroom, bathroom, and living room. Two flat panel TVs, a small fridge, and a microwave. Daily housekeeping was great. The bed was also great. They had the lap pool open, the hot tub, and the gym with an indoor half basketball court.
The hotel/condo was located on walking trails along the river.
I would stay again. Everything was perfect!

Room Tip: Try to get a room close to the tennis court. The parking garage is right under it. This will make the walk easier to your car.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
dougcrawford, Director of Sales at Aspen Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

Dear DTedaldi,

Thank you for choosing the Aspen Meadows for your Thanksgiving holiday weekend! I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience highlights with us and fellow travelers. Let me know if I can be of assistance for any future bookings. It would be our pleasure to have you as our guest again soon!

Doug Crawford
Director of Sales
(970) 544-7850

Reviewed 4 November 2012

We have stayed at the Aspen Meadows Resort 5 times in the last six years.
They offer good service, and spacious accommodation, with great views, located away from the noise of the main street & town, with easy access via a free & regular hotel run shuttle bus service.
We have stayed in the town previously, but have found the "out of town experience" more relaxing.
I really look forward to going to the open air jacuzzi pool over looking the river, and swimming a few lengths in the saltwater lap pool after a hard days skiing, before popping into town on the shuttle for a meal.
Not forgetting the excellent buffet breakfasts to set you up for a great day on the mountain.
All in all a great holiday experience, the best ski holiday on the planet!

Room Tip: All the roms are good, a moutain facing view is particuarly impressive.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
JudHawk_Aspen, General Manager at Aspen Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Dear Stuart H,

Wow, thanks so much for the excellent review! You really paint a great picture of a day in the life of an Aspen Meadows guest. Thank you for taking the time share your experience with us and fellow travelers. Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of assistance with any future bookings.

(970) 544-7811

Reviewed 28 October 2012

First the good news. The view out our back window was incredible, and we were able to enjoy it in the sitting area of our Jr. Suite. We could sit on the couch and read or work on our computers while enjoying the stunning view of the snowy mountains. The room was spacious and clean and comfortable.

Now the bad news. We did not find the bed comfortable. Too hard for our taste. There was no bathtub, and the jacuzzi was too far away from our room to realistically visit unless we had been willing to change in the health club (it was too cold outside to walk in a bathing suit and bath robe). The service was decent but not overly friendly. We had to ask questions to get any information about the property. For example, the front desk did not volunteer information about the existence of a shuttle service to town, or where the hot tub was, or that the restaurant was closed for the season. We ate in the bar and I didn't enjoy the small selection of menu items or the food itself, but of course that's just personal taste. I was particularly unhappy to pay $9, yes $9, for a small slice of tasteless pumpkin cheesecake.

All of that would have been just mildly inconvenient and we still would have rated the resort highly, except for the noise. Oh, the noise. They were doing a roof repair in our building and did not bother to keep it vacant so that guests would not be inconvenienced. The banging noises started early in the morning (say 7 or 7:30) and went on all day. That would be understandable in a busy season, but as far as we could tell there were hardly any guests because it was the October shoulder season. Also, there was a ton of noise outside the room as people walked back and forth to their rooms and, evidently, played hockey until midnight right outside our door. No one intervened in our behalf. Granted we did not speak up about the issues we were having, so it was partly our own fault, but I hate complaining.

If you visited in a slow season and made sure there was no repair work going on in your building, this would be a perfectly lovely place to stay. Make sure you get a room with a view of the mountains. Spectacular!

Room Tip: If you get a suite, try to get a unit in which the living room side faces the mountains.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Heatherina
JudHawk_Aspen, General Manager at Aspen Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Dear Heatherina,

Thank you for choosing the Aspen Meadows Resort! I’m so glad you enjoyed our expansive mountain views and comfortable guest suites. Let me take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for our short comings. I appreciate your honesty; especially highlighting the positive attributes of the resort. I have discussed your concerns with my senior leaders to ensure we learn from your experience and take every action to prevent the same oversights from happening again.

Please do not hesitate to express discomfort with hotel staff during your stay; it’s our job to ensure you have a terrific stay and we welcome every opportunity to make that happen. I hope that you’ll consider staying with us again in the near future.

Please call me at any time to help with confirming those plans!

Warmly,