Aspen Meadows Resort
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$373
US$186
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$141
Molly Gibson Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$115
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$208
  • Breakfast included
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$75
Mountain Chalet Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$114
Tyrolean Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$94
Snow Queen Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,019 results
All reviewsbauhaus stylehealth clubevery half hourno air conditioningrooms are hugefloor to ceiling windowsthe roaring fork riverfitness centergorgeous viewsbeautiful propertyhiking trailsparking garagehot tubshuttle servicetennis courtsclose to downtownexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2010

Aspen Meadows combines virtually everything needed for a memorable Aspen holiday, except for ski-in, ski-out accessibility. If you can organize yourself to use their shuttles into downtown ( 3-4 minutes ride), then you get simple (Scandinavian style?) but very comfortable accommodations, a quiet setting with views of the mountains, very good food on-site, willing-to-help service, and great value for your buck.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2010

Friendly staff, huge rooms, beautiful setting. Woudl recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2010

We stayed for one night with our infant and toddler to catch the end of the fall colors. We were very happy with the grounds, the layout of the room, the fitness center, and the pool area.

When I woke up in the morning, I was on my laptop and saw something scurry across the floor in the corner of my eye and disappear under the couch. I stared at the couch and then saw a little mouse come back out. I screamed and woke my husband up and we watched it run back and forth. My infant was sleeping on the floor in a tent-like bed that was not completely zipped, so I was mortified that a mouse could have come in with her during the night. I had the girls stay on the bed with me and my husband packed up and we checked out... I told the desk that there was a mouse running around the room and the woman said "sorry, it must be that time of year".

If it hadn't been for that, it would have been a lovely stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank Kate H
Reviewed 3 October 2010

I stayed at this location for a business meeting. Of course Aspen is lovely, especially in the fall with the changing leaves! Business: I checked in late, 10:30PM, thus it was very dark. I appreciated there was someone there to assist me with baggage. The rooms are located away from the registration office. The meeting rooms were very nice, but there was a lot of noise from other concurrent meetings at their breaks. My room was simple and comfortable, including a frig, microwave, and coffee maker. The bed was great. The theme was more modern than cozy. The location was about 2 miles from downtown, which was fine as it was a little more secluded. They have a shuttle every half hour free back and forth. There is also a walking trail located right on the property. And bikes available for use. Staff were very available to help with questions and baggage assistance. Food was very good and there was outdoor seating available. I did use pool and exercise room. Very nice. I also had a massage with Fred which was outstanding. There were very few children about.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2010

We stayed here 2 nights on our Colorado road trip in Aug/Sept 2010. This was our favorite place to stay on our trip. The grounds are so beautiful and relaxing and we felt very comfortable here. We had a huge room and a wonderful view of the trees and nearby hillside. We got a midweek discount, so we were even more thrilled. Breakfast was included, which was a full buffet of very nice quality. We took the shuttle to downtown Aspen each night for dinner and then walked back thru the peaceful neighborhoods (about 1 mile - bring a flashlight for after dark). The resort is affiliated with the Aspen Institute, which is a very prestigous organization with a who's who of Board Members.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple