“Excellent service”

The Limelight Hotel
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Aspen
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 January 2013

My wife and I stayed four nights here and was extremely impressed. The rooms and facilities were excellent. Best of all was the service. The staff arrange transport to all mountains, book your dinner reservations and even drive you to your restaurant. Nothing is a problem or too difficult. Definitely recommend this hotel. Extremely well run and organised hotel.

Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. We would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Belinda T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed 30 December 2012

We really loved the Limelight Hotel. All the staff were really friendly and helpful with any matters we asked about. They were also very knowledgeable about activities to do and had good advice about restaurants in town.
The room was enormous and very comfortable and the hotel is so convenient being in the centre of town.
The breakfast was fabulous and it was so relaxing having it arount the fire place or outside on the veranda.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the park was very quiet and had a lovely view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
TheLimelightHotel, General Manager at The Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

Dear 59Cathy,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Limelight Hotel. We pride ourselves on sharing the best of Aspen with our guests. We all love living and working here, so when a guest asks for a recommendations or opinion, we are glad to give it!

My favorite place for breakfast this time of year is around the fire place. (I've been known to sneak out of my office for a mid-morning waffle.) Watching the snow fall around the park and seeing the skiers come down Aspen Mountain... it's my idea of a perfect morning.

We hope we can welcome you back to Aspen and The Limelight soon.

Regards,
Richard Stettner, general manager

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Absolutely the BEST hotel in Aspen. Fantastic rooms, incredible staff, Susan, Elizabeth and Ashley are especially amazing. Great value and you are walking distance to anywhere you want to go! No need to rent a car as their shuttle will take you anywhere in town. They know all the best places to go too!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Our family of four (kids 11 and 6) chose the Limelight for our first visit to aspen. It was spectacular. We've traveled extensively so we know good and bad. From the moment they pick u up @ the airport; through their ski concierge service; through their nightly live music and Apri ski; delicious complimentary daily breakfast spread; 24 hour shuttle all over, they made the stay perfect. Their staff makes the difference, but the rooms are perfect; hot tub/pool awesome; food delish; and they're right in the heart of it all. ENJOY!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I stayed in the Limelight Hotel a few days ago. I had the best time and would love to visit again. The hotel itself was very cozy, with comfortable couches and a fireplace. And since I visited near christmas time, there were beautiful christmas decorations. The room was pretty big and if you come with a family, you have plenty of room to ask for an extra bed. Although all those things were great, the best thing about the hotel was the staff. The reception says good morning to you everyday and asks if you need anything. The staff take interest in all your problems and do their best to help you. They even drive you to places you want to go to and make reservations for the best restaurants in town for you. It is at a perfect location in town where you can easily walk to any shops or restaurants in all of town. It is also a five minute walk to the Aspen Mountain where you can ski.The food was amazing as well. We even cancelled a reservation for a restaurant because we really wanted to eat at the hotel instead. I recommend the pizza's. Overall, my stay in Limelight Hotel was excellent and I hope to come back soon. :)

Room Tip: Rooms facing north have a terrific view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2012

This Was My First Time In Aspen, and it was the most wonderful trip ever! As I arrived to the airport I was greeted by the limelight employee who was ready to take me to the Hotel,he was beyond nice! As I got to the Hotel I was Greeted by Jesse, she made me feel like a special guest she was so friendly,and so helpful and nice! As I walked to my room it was soooo beyond clean,and cozy! I loved it! I Loved How clean my room was overall the whole hotel was spotless,beyond clean eveytime housekeeping would come and do my room! so impress with them! the hotel is in an excellent location close to absolutley eveything! I will definetley stay here again! Thanks to Susan who was always so nice and Sweet also to the young lady that is in charge of breakfest in the morning who is in the lobby cleaning and survving breakfest she was so sweet! Thank you Limelight For Making My Aspen Trip So Beautiful and Special!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ST333
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I recently spent time at the Limelight Hotel in Aspen. For starters, the entryway and lobby were immaculate, as was the entire hotel. The lobby is very inviting, with a huge fireplace in a lodge-type setting with plenty of conversation-grouped seating. The room was quiet, spotless and beautifully furnished. But the best part was the staff. Genuinely friendly and helpful, they went above and beyond expectations. The desk crew were knowledgable and pleasant. Chef Joe serves delicious, high-quality food. Host Henny saw to our every need as we hosted a brunch in the hotel. The location is wonderful...everything is within walking distance. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family