The Limelight Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,260 results
All reviewsin towngranolaincluded breakfastunderground parkingrooms are largefresh fruitlounge areawagner parkbagelsperfect locationfront desk staffaspen mountainloved this hoteloff seasonmini fridgeski conciergeeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Limelight Hotel this past weekend for three night and were very pleasantly surprised by how nice an experience we had. The rooms are very spacious with large windows letting in lots of light. Our room had a bathroom with double sinks (perfect!) and a window in the bathroom letting in natural light. The entire stay there we never once heard any noise from other guests. The hotel is more modern and upbeat than many of the other places in Aspen where we have stayed. The lounge was lively and fun with live music and lots of people. The lounge has a massive fireplace, lots of TV's (we watched the Superbowl) and many cozy seating groups of chairs and couches. I have to say probably the best thing about the Limelight is the location. The hotel is located right in the middle of everything in Aspen. The staff will take you anywhere you would like to go in town but it is not necessary as it is within walking distance to the gondola, restaurants and shops. We are looking forward to our next stay at the Limelight! PS, the pizzas in the lounge are awesome!

Room Tip: Having a double sink in the bathroom was such a nice feature. I also loved that our room also had a window in the bathroom for some natural light!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I spent a wonderful 10 days at the Limelight over Xmas/New Years, and it was one of my best lodging experiences ever. Terrific location. Large, very functional rooms. Extraordinary front desk/coverage staff that is incredibly positive and helpful. Nice lobby/bar area with best pizzas in town. I am already booked to go back next year!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry M
TheLimelightHotel, General Manager at The Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Dear Larry M,

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at the Limelight Hotel. I will be sure to share your review with the team here as they take great pride in helping to create lasting memories for our guests.

I agree with your comments about the pizzas being the best in town and just a few days ago I tried some new ones that will go on the menu next week.

We all look forward to welcoming you back next year for another great holiday season.

Warm regards,

Richard Stettner

Reviewed 4 February 2013

We booked our stay at the Limelight after reading the reviews on here. My husband and I travel quite often and we have gotten accustomed to a certain degree of service from hotels that we stay at. The Limelight definitely met all of our expectations!!
-We called the night before our flight to schedule a pickup from the airport. They picked us up right on time and we were able to get a room as soon as we checked in which was around noon.
-The rooms are very nice and big, nice clean bathrooms and great amenities. Had a few problems with the shower, but once front desk was notified it was fixed right away. The pressure in the shower is a bit low, but it wasn't anything to complain about.
-The bed is very comfortable and the rooms were nicely warmed on arrival.
-The bar has a great happy hour and FANTASTIC pizzas!!! They offer gluten free options as well, which was nice.
-The hot tub and pool were very nice as well...and they even bring you drinks outside! Great service!
-The shuttle services and ski valet provided were great. Anytime we called for pickup they were always available and always on time. So nice to know you don't need a car or have to pay for taxis. The location of the hotel is amazing as well. We walked everywhere for dinner and it's right in the middle of town.
-Our flight on our last day left later in the afternoon so we were able to ski all day. However, I was worried that we wouldn't be able to shower or change prior to our flight since we checked out in the morning. But as soon as we got back to the hotel around 4, they had a room available for us to take a shower, unwind and change prior to our flight!! Such great service!
Overall we had a wonderful first time in Aspen and The Limelight made it even more memorable. Can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2013

we had an excellent trip and staying at the LImelight was awesome..the people we friendly,helpful and very caring ....the food was excellent ....and breakfast was great...def..a place you will want to return to...... thanks... monster energy ...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank barbaraal25
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We were in town for the world cup 2012. the limelight is the hotel where the US team was staying. we were lucky enough to bump into some super star athletes! This is a great place to stay if you are skiing in Aspen. The ski check locker is very convenient. I have stayed in several hotels and condos near ski areas and very few offer a ski check with an actual attendant! The rooms were spacious and had very comfy pillows. Our view was a small park with the large Aspen mountain looming in the background. The breakfast bar was perfect for this granola girl and was a good match for the meat eater and carbo loader in the family! Something for everyone. They do not have a restaurant. They have limited seating they do serve pizza and other heavy appetizers/small meals. Food is reasonably priced. The shuttle service is on call. You call him and he will come and get you. It was almost like having a private car. The staff had a busy few days while we were there, but I never felt like I was less important than the venue they were hosting. I was a guest in their hotel and I felt like my needs were always at the top of the list. The workout room is well equipped but small, then again, you are in Aspen, your workout belongs on the slopes or outdoors. The lobby is a great place to sit and soak up the sun. The lobby is floor to ceiling windows. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to another visit to Aspen.

Room Tip: I had a room on the second floor and enjoyed the quiet and lack of foot traffic. I did hear a woman in the workout room complain about being next to the work out room and being woken up at 5:00 AM by the sound of someone pounding relentlessly on the treadmill. Maybe stay away from that room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family