It's suprising to find this kind of charm at reasonable prices in Aspen. Everything there is expensive, but you can stay here and not break the bank! The staff was so friendly and accomodating. It actually seemed like these people enjoyed their jobs and it made it more like staying at a distant relative's place rather than a hotel. The rooms were pretty generic, but certainly adequate. I stayed in their budget accomodations without A/C and found it just fine. Yes, we had to open the window to get fresh air and you could hear the cars on the street, but really it's nothing to comlain about unless you're the fussy type. The pool and hot tub were nice amenities. And I thought breakfast was super - definitely more than just a continental breakfast. The location was great too! Very centrally located and just a block from the ski lift. If I come back to Aspen in the summer with my family I'd definitely try to stay here first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel