My wife and I stayed here over Christmas. For Aspen its very well priced, but that still means its expensive!
Very freindly and helpful check in and front desk. large, well appointed rooms - the bathrooms actually have tile heaters in the floor!. The underground garage is heated and a welcome relief not to have to dig your car out of a snow drift in the morning. While I didn't try the pool several other did - even though its was snowing at the time!
Breakfast was nice and the all day tea/coffee in the lobby was a good touch when coming back in from the outside. Excellent location as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel