Two blocks from the main gondola and right on a huge park in central Aspen makes many highlights walkable. Bus station across the street allows access to the entire Aspen area, so I left my car parked for the entire week. I took a bus to everyting, including the Music Festival, Ideas Festival, and Maroon Bells. Facility is worn, but beds are great. The complimentary buffet breakfast is above average, with the fresh-squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit, and oatmeal being highlights. Atmosphere is fun, casual, and family friendly. Pool is clean and refreshing. Ralph started this place decades ago and is still greeting visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel