We stayed 2 nights in August, and traveled with 8 other people who also stayed at the hotel. We all loved our stay, and found the staff to be very engaging, the rooms to be clean and comfortable and the location outstanding. We rode our bikes to Aspen, and the staff stored them for us, and we were able to walk or take the bus to everywhere we wanted to go. The pool and hot tub were wonderful. The breakfast was fabulous, and we enjoyed freshly squeezed OJ, pastries, great coffee, and were served a different hot entree each day. The staff bent over backwards to please. There were fresh cookies, coffee available in the lounge each afternoon. The Mountain Chalet had everything we were looking for and more. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel