What can I say...but love going to my second home in Aspen. The Mt Chalet is like going to my home there...they treat you like family. I go out in October for the John Denver week in Aspen. The Melvilles have been running the Mt Chalet since the 1950's and continue to make it the place to stay and feel at home. The Breakfast that is served...hot and cold is wonderful. Different hot items for Breakfast each day. The pool, spa, sauna are all wonderful...not the mention the gym. If you need coffee, just head to the lobby for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and lemon aid and water...then late in the afternoon come back for cookies each day. Between the Breakfast and Cookies/beverages, don't need much lunch! A great place to stay as you are within walking distance to most anything in town. A friendly atmosphere when you walk through the doors. Enjoy your stay...just ask at the front desk if you do have a problem...but I never have!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel