This joint is old school. Some of the rooms do not have air conditioning which i found odd but the front desk assured me that "Aspen Airconditioning" would be all that i needed. He was right. However we got the last room available so it was two single beds and the windows opened up to a busy street that had busses and all sorts of garbage trucks rumbling past all night long. not great. However the pool and the free breakfast quickly made the noise issue not a deal breaker. Full on breakfast. we had pancakes with blueberries and bacon and eggs. fresh fruit and juices were splendid. the pool stays open late and is heated. It was perfect for the cool weather at night. The history is really cool about this place too. owned and operated by the same family for ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel