“Low Key but High Service”

Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Aspen
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“Low Key but High Service”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Hotel Jerome for the Aspen Ideas Festival. The renovation to the physcial plant is very nice. My room was great. I loved the western flare combined with technology. The food was very good and the service was fast and excellent. I am not sure how about the location in the winter but it was very well situated for summer walking. I would certainly go back.

Green Features: I liked that they asked me at check in whether or not I wanted my linens changed and the free water in the fridge.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Tony D, General Manager at Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear LovetravelChicago,

Thank you very much for the lovely review of your recent stay on TripAdvisor. I was thrilled to share your review with our team at Hotel Jerome.

Thank you also for mentioning our "Responsible Luxury" program which is one of our green features regarding the changing of our guests linens. It is very important to us at Hotel Jerome.

I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

With warmest regards,

General Manager, Hotel Jerome An Auberge Resort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was probably one of the best weekends at a hotel I've ever had. The staff was so ridiculously accommodating I started to feel like I was staying with a bunch of friends. I ate every meal at the hotel because it was so good and the service surpassed any other restaurants I had previously experienced in the area. At one point the restaurant staff offered to walk my child around so I could have some quiet time enjoying my meal. I felt so welcomed and so special. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area. Its well located , the rooms are amazing. Every detail down the the comfy beds, to the free items in the mini bar were way above par. This hotel makes the Four Seasons look like a youth hostel. Make your booking now!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Matt B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay on TripAdvisor. I was thrilled to read you enjoyed your weekend with your daughter at Hotel Jerome.

Please do not hesitate to contact my office directly if we can assist with any future reservations.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Thank you to the Hotel Jerome for the most perfect wedding weekend!
From the moment that Lachlan, the bellman unpacked the car, brought us to return our rental car and brought us back to the hotel while getting all my questions answered by various departments in the hotel, I knew that we were in good hands! the staff is so personable. Louise and Mattias at the J Bar will keep you entertained on a rainy day while making you fabulous cocktails.
The hotel is historic yet modern perfection! We felt as if we could stay forever after four nights, which included our wedding in the Grand Ballroom. Every single one of our wedding guests has been talking about how the event was absolute perfection. Thank you to Christine Follin for spending a year planning with us and making sure everyone was exactly how we wanted it.
My husband and I are now counting down the 362 days until we can return to the Hotel Jerome for our one year anniversary!
There is no other hotel in Aspen that embodies the historic spirit of the town while showering you in luxury!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at this resort for a business conference. It was top notch in every way, beginning with the driver who picked me up from the airport and gave me a nice overview of Aspen as well as suggestions for local restaurants, shopping and activities. All other hotel staff I encountered were equally as engaging and even took the time to remember my name. I appreciated the bellman who brought my bags to the room and gave me a nice overview of the amenities. One of the things I most appreciated was him setting up a humidifier in my room, as I was not yet adjusted to the high altitude and dry environment. Nice spa products in the bathroom and a mini bar stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages. The room was cleaned twice/day and there was a nice turndown service each evening. The bed was very comfortable and bed linens were high quality. The resort offered a complimentary car service for anywhere in the Aspen area. Food served in the conference area was great.
Beautiful views surround the building. If you have a chance, take advantage of an adventure tour such as mountain biking down Maroon Bells and/or hiking (both of which I enjoyed) or white water rafting, horseback riding or fly-fishing.
I have not stayed in a nicer resort and highly recommend.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Tony D, General Manager at Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear kathmeyer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review on TripAdvisor. I was thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

I appreciate all the lovely comments you wrote about the staff and the quality of service you experienced during your stay.

I do hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Jerome in the near future.

With warm regards,

Atlanta
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

What an amazing hotel! We went to the spa, spent time at J Bar and the main lounge. Service was exceptional. The room was well appointed and the après ski activity was active but not "sceney", which we preferred! They are very good at providing transportation and event help.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Aspen
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have stayed at every destination in Aspen over the last 10 years. You can find comparable accommodations in Aspen, but no one has better service than the Hotel Jerome. The quality of their staff can't be beat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Mike W
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed here during a short ski trip to Aspen. Everything about this hotel was top notch. The location, service, atmosphere, history, and dining options were all excellent. If you're staying at this hotel, definitely take advantage of the free shuttle within town if you need a quick lift to any of the restaurants or the base area of AJAX (the base area of the other mountains is a small fee). If you decide to dine in the library area, I would recommend the onion rings, which in addition to being enormous, are really, really good. If I return to Aspen (and I hope to), I will also be returning to the Hotel Jerome!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple