“AMAZING!”

Aloft Denver International Airport
Ranked #10 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I knew when I checked in it was going to be amazing because my last Aloft experience was terrific! I want to give a big shout out to Matt kattalr. I was in desperate need for a Dr. Pepper and the hotel was out so he walked next door and bought one for me!!! Now that's what I call GOOD customer service!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Matt K, Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

We are really glad you enjoyed your stay at the aloft. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Aloft is a newer "box'.....efficient for an overnight at the airport or conducting business nearby. Comfortable bed...could have used more pillows.....don't look for any furniture other then the desk. Everything worked and we loved the retro bedside clock. Staff was helpful.....breakfast items pretty expensive...not competitive with complimentary breakfast as say a nearby Hampton. Kind of cool industrial feel...not for everyone...but again kind of cool.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for the feedback. Just to let you know, we do have rates that include breakfast..

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have yet to be disappointed in my stay at an Aloft hotel. This one in particular. It's modern, clean, comfortable, nicely decorated, and a great feel. The beds are particularly nice and cozy. The only thing one can possibly complain about is the bathroom - it has a sliding door which separates the shower/toilet from the sink area and the lighting option is just one - very bright. The sliding door is not a real door that closes securely so there's not much privacy. If you are packing your family or friends in, just make note of the bathroom. I also wish that they would add one more light option to the bathroom. It's so bright that if you turn it on, the light bleeds out to the rest of the room and can wake up those still sleeping. Otherwise, it's a very nice experience.

Room Tip: We've never had a bad room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you next time you stay with us

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We picked this Aloft as an alternative to all of those typical chain hotels while in town for the National Western Stock Show. It was a bit of a hassle to get to off of I-70, but once we figured it out by exiting on Chambers, it was no big deal. This took us by all of the average chain eateries, but I guess we shouldn't expect any unique, local places to eat out by the airport. The room layout was a bit varied from what is normally expected with modern and clean finishes. The bed was large and comfortable with several pillows to choose from, wi-fi was free (which is a rarity these days) and we really had no complaints about the interior of the room as far as hotels go. Unfortunately a few of the laminate surfaces were either partially or completely delaminated, including the door between the toilet/shower and sink. But, the room was clean, the toiletries were great and the staff was helpful. My husband said the coffee was good, but the tea was average and it would be nice to have honey along with the 5 or 6 other synthetic sweeteners provided - luckily I could go into the lobby to get it from the tea bar down there. We took advantage of the SPG points in lieu of clean towels, however we were expecting them to at least come in and make the bed and clean the room for what we paid. Sound insulation was horrible and we could hear our neighbors from talking to loud elephant walking from the room above. I'm sure our neighbors enjoyed hearing us wake and get ready at 3am. We utilized the re:fuel area downstairs if needed, but due to the overcharging typical of hotels, we could get comparable things like yogurt, cereal and milk at the 7-11 down the street for half the price. Most of these things can be expected when you're booking at this price, so we were pretty happy based on our expectations and since we weren't in our room much, we would probably stay again. Our daughter loved the floor in the elevator and had a great time every time we used it!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey! Your feedback is valuable and I will certainly pass this on to our staff!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed at aloft DIA before a flight out and weren't very impressed.

Positives:
*Clean hotel & room
*Nice media hub
*Close to the airport
*Free airport shuttle
*Cool concept and layout

Negatives:
*Bed wasn't very comfortable
*$5/day to leave the car. Cheaper than the airport but other hotels in the area are $20 for two weeks.
*Shower leaked all over the bathroom floor

Overall it was a nice hotel but I'm glad I paid a discounted rate through Hotels.com. I wouldn't pay full price to stay or stay long term.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Matt K, Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thanks for the feedback. I hope that you give us another chance in the future. We do have rates that include 14 days of parking.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We spent only one night here while picking grandkids up from a late airport arrival and then driving back up to the mountains the next day. It is a very modern, hip hotel, which the 2 teenage girls loved, as well as the Bliss products in the bathroom. Parking was bit of a problem as it was the day after Christmas, and I'm sure there were many cars left during the holiday time, but we did find the last space in the parking area along the fence next to some construction. I cannot say if it was a good value because our daughter paid for the hotel with points because the kids had to fly in so late, but it is about a 10-15 minute ride from the airport and very close to I-70 and convenient to restaurants, etc. Breakfast is not included, but there is a variety of items available for purchase.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Matt K, General Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time fill out a survey about your stay at the Aloft. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope next time you are in town picking up your grandchildren you choose us again.

Hope you have a wonderful New Years!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed at Aloft thru Christmas weekend, sorry excuse for a generic version of starwoods hotels, Thought it will be different than traditional hotel but sorry I booked and stayed for three long days, No parking at all cause they have so many cars left through Christmas season, asked us to find parking in any other hotels, lots of noise from top floor due to the lack of care about customers , I am sure they saved lots of money on insulation or sound proofing. won't stay again.

Room Tip: Look for another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for the feedback. I know we occasionally have issue with the parking during the holidays. This is an issue that we are looking into. Hopefully you will give us another chance in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park

Been to Aloft Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!