“Very pleased with our stay.”

Aloft Denver International Airport
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very pleased with our stay.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed at Aloft DIA for just one night. We arrived on a late evening flight and were already planning to head out early the next morning. I was pleasantly surprised by our experience. The room was more than adequately sized with comfortable bed, great setup, and really modern and new furnishings. The Bliss bath products and free bottled water were just added bonuses. The hotel itself has a trendy feel - we didn't take advantage of the pool or gym but both were clean and well equipped. The pool table and lounge in the lobby would also be worth checking out if we had stayed for longer. Despite music in the lobby and lots of folks milling about on a Friday night, our room could not have been quieter. We had no trouble sleeping and check in/check out was easy. The only negative was that the "business center" is really only two computers that are more internet browsing stations. My fault that I unexpectedly had to do work and didn't bring my laptop but I definitely struggled with document editing (but ultimately was able to get it done). With the free internet, it would have been very easy with my own computer. All and all, great value for the price. We would definitely stay here again or check out another hotel in the chain.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
larshschrader, General Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear lwarren912,

Thank you very much for your review and thank you for staying at the Aloft Denver International Airport. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the rooms and all its amenities. I am glad you got a good night's rest and we will do our best to update our business center computers during our renovation coming up end of this year.

Thank you again and hopefully we will see you soon.

Kind Regards,

Lars Schrader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My brother-in-law loves to fly, for his birthday we flew into Denver and stayed at the Aloft Denver International Airport Hotel. I had always wanted to stay in one of these hotels as they are one of the latest additions to Starwood brand. I am glad I did, the lobby was so cool, with comfortable seating, a bar with happy hour specials and the staff was super friendly!
The room was spacious, and I liked the layout. Thanks for the hospitality Aloft!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Genaro_AZ,

You are very welcome Genaro_AZ and thank you very much for staying with us. We are very proud to be the newest edition to the Starwood family and I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your first experience.

Live. Life Aloft

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I spent three nights here on business and had no complaints and lots of kudos. From the time I checked in until I left, all of the staff was excellent. They provide free water in the room and even left me a couple extras one day. The room setup is nice - lots of desk space. The queen bed was very comfortable and there were various support levels of pillows. Bar/restaurant was well staffed. Menu was a bit limited but just fine for the three nights I ate there. Bar selection was very good, Bartenders were all very nice and service was quick. I highly recommend it for business or casual travel if you want to be near the airport and a 25 minute to the city or office districts is OK.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Bill B,

Thank you for your review. It always makes me very proud when a guest speaks so well about all the staff and their service. We have taped your review on the break room door to make sure everybody is reminded how much their service means to valuable guest like yourself.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very convenient to DIA with 24 hour shuttle service to DIA every half hour. Hotel is very modern and trendy, catering to the 24 hour customer, with snacks and drinks, pool, and gym available 24 hours. Room was spacious enough, with king bed and modern amenities. Service also very good, quick and courteous. Definitely an option I will use again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear ETMATOLA,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property and that you took time out of your day to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We try to take well care of our customers 24/7 and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed most of our amenities from the pool table to the gym and pool.

Whenever you on your next trip from Pueblo, we would be happy to welcome you as our guest again.

Kind Regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed one night in a 2 queen room. We arrived late and at different times and coming from Downtown Denver you have to drive there is no public transport option, however there is a shuttle from the airport which I didn't get to use.

The room was great, very clean, spacious and I like the setup the way the bathroom and closet were behind the beds.

The only hotel amenity I tried was the breakfast, I had a freshly made bagel which was really good although a little pricey at $6.

Overall I would stay here again or recommend to a friend without hesitation.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear HelenFromUK,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Aloft Denver International Airport. We are thrilled to here that you enjoyed your short time at the hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the layout of the room.

I hope you had save travels back to the UK and we hope to see you soon on your next trip to Denver.

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My boss and I reserved rooms for lodging and a meeting room this week. Upon arrival, my boss was told that her lodging room had been reserved for the day prior to our arrival though the meeting room which had been reserved at the same time was reserved for the correct date. The clerk also advised my boss that the hotel was sold out and no rooms were available. In fact, no rooms were available in the greater Denver area due to a nursing convention being held. The clerk at that point ceased to be of any assistance other than offering to call a cab for us. Due to the unprofessional service, I cancelled my room. The result was that we both had to go back to the airport, rent a car and drive over 50 miles to Loveland, CO to stay at the Embassy Suites which was the closest hotel room available. This is the second unfavorable experience with Aloft in two different locations...the other being Portland, OR. If poor service and IKEA meets San Quentin is your idea of young, hip and what a hotel, the Aloft chain is probably for you. If you seek what a hotel should be with the service that is at a minimum acceptable, stay somewhere else. This chain has lost my business forever.

Room Tip: Rooms and service are better at any other hotel than this chain. A better option might be to sleep i...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Tom L
Dear Tom L,

I am terribly sorry about your recent experience at the Aloft Denver International Airport. I would love to talk to you personally and I would appreciate if you could give me a call at the hotel 303-371-9500, so that we can talk about your experience.

I appreciate your criticism and I promise that we will work hard in order to avoid any of the issues you have encountered.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

36 hours in Denver and wanted to stay near DIA. I loved this sleek, modern and clean hotel which was well worth the money. Customer service was outstanding, clean room and you get exactly what you pay for.

Only suggestion would be to offer a small complimentary continental breakfast...Would stay again!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Nachsho13,

When I saw the title of your review, it put a big smile on my face. "Perfection" is what we strive for every day and I am glad that we were able to accommodate all your needs. I shared your very nice review with the staff and they were just as appreciative as me.

We can't wait to serve you on your next trip to Denver.

Best Regards

Lars Schrader
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport

Been to Aloft Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!