Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsdenver airportfire pitfront deskgreat hotelted's montana grillrestaurants within walking distanceshuttle serviceother hotelsnext morningsnow stormfree shuttlewould stay here againan early flightroom was clean and comfortablerental carenjoyed my stayparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before flying out of the Denver Airport. We were able to leave our car during our trip. A welcoming lobby with water, coffee and tea, Attentive and knowledgeable staff, extremely clean, comfy rooms and one of the best breakfasts. We'll definitely stay here again and book early.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GMGIAN, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review your stay with us. We look forward to your return.

Gian/GM

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I always stay at this hotel when I come to Denver. I absolutely love the service I receive here, especially the front desk and shuttle staff. This most recent stay I had the pleasure of trying the dining service. Best burger I have had in a long time! Friendly staff, attentive service, and very quiet. The only complaint I would have was that, for the first time, it was noisy around my room and I had trouble sleeping before I finally put in earplugs. But never experienced this before, and it definitely will not stop me from staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GMGIAN, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. The burger is Hilton's Hotel's famous Mobley Burger, prime angus beef, a very popular choice with our guests. I apologize that you experienced the noise issues during your last stay.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

No hot water in the shower. Was told by desk that it could take up to 20 minutes for shower to warm up. Ridiculous! Repair required. M&Ms offered as an apology. No contact from hotel management to check on my complaint.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. If you could contact me at the hotel, I would like to make this right for you.

Gian (John)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here the night before flying out of DIA. I used the shuttle which was convenient (although it stops at two airport stops and four hotels so leave plenty of time for the transport). The rooms were clean and staff were friendly. The hotel was twice as much as the same hotel in Colorado Springs (which must be due to location). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us, we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Okay, let's not get crazy here, it's a Hilton Garden Inn....the rooms are comfortable, clean and pleasant, as well as located near restaurants and the airport. The reason why I am writing is because they went above and beyond the call of duty to help me during a bad situation. I had checked in for three nights and found that I had to leave suddenly at about 6PM. Now technically, they could have charged me for the additional night or even a late check-out, but they chose to simply not charge me which I found refreshingly different in today's mercenary world. They were so kind and helpful and I totally plan on staying with them again for just this reason. You should too. Many thanks to Hilton Garden Inn at the Denver Airport!

Room Tip: I preferred the first floor and the walls are a little thin....so you may hear people speaking if they are loud talkers.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.