Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South
US$155
US$143
US$130
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area(Aurora)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$137
US$114
US$174
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I came in 3 hours before check-in time, and Elke was very helpful in getting me into the room upon my arrival. Initially, I didn't think it was a bad place...there were a lot of out-of-state vehicles (I'm from here), and the room looked pretty tidy. As the day went on tho, I noticed the cigarette burns all over the bedding in my non-smoking room, the smell of mildew got really strong, my 1 yr old's socks were black they were so filthy from walking around on the carpet, I could hear people having sex next door, and by the sound of the man, it wasn't the same one, prostitutes/pimps/druggies walked the parking lot into the evening, it sounded like the person above me was drunk dancing w the chairs all night, and by morning my back hurt so bad from the crappy matresses. I didn't get a good online deal (it was $10 CHEAPER to get it directly through Homestead), so that made it sting just a little bit more. If you're just stopping through for the night, its a reasonable place, but if you're having to have an actual extended stay, I'd advise somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Nappeal
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Denver - Aurora. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am. The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff. We know that we didn’t get to be a member of America’s number one family of extended stay hotels over night; we did it by focusing on one customer at a time. We know that a totally satisfied customer is one who will come back and stay with us again. That is why we take your review so seriously. It reminds us that despite all of the regular praise we receive, we still have room to improve. Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Upon my arrival, there was no one in the lobby. The lobby started to fill up and 20 min later the attendant showed up after he was phoned twice. The guests had music blaring from their cars while they were outside smoking. I checked in, went to room 226 and couldn't get into the room , due a chair being in front of the door. The room was filthy. There was trash on the floor, the drawers were all open. I returned to the front desk and explained my findings. I was told someone probably broke in or the marked the room as clean and it wasn't. He said they do that sometimes. I had my 9 month with me and was not wanting to stay somewhere like that. I asked if I could be transferred to another location. I was told I couldn't because I booked through kayak. I was given another room. Upon first look seemed ok. There was NO towels in the the room the,shower had dirty footprints in it. The couch was stained and smelly. I was concerned about sleeping in the bed and started to check for bed bugs. To my relief I didn't find any. I did however find a hoop earrings in the bedding along with crumbs. At this point I was through and wanted to leave, I called the front desk and for no answer. I latest out my sobs baby blanket and slept on that and he slept in his car seat because I was scared to lay him anywhere in the room.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank lc623
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Homestead Denver - Aurora. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology. Please understand that maintain strict quality control standards, which demand that every room is inspected prior to making it available to our guests. Clearly there was a failure in our system during your stay. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with all of our staff and used your review to demonstrate in which specific areas we can improve. Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a little over a week as I visited my family. I thought the rooms were great for the price paid; it had everything in it I needed for my stay except for an oven. The rooms were very clean and the location was convenient. Most of all, the staff was excellent; any issues or questions I had were taken care of Immediatly. I would definitely stay here the next time I'm in town and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Denver - Aurora. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Stay here. It's clean, affordable, and the staff is AMAZING!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Denver - Aurora. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Road trip from Wyoming to New Mexico noticed sign never even heard of Homestead before. Was greeted st front desk by a very welcoming friendly young lady she was very helpful with suggestions and directions for places to eat dinner. The Manager came from her office introduced herself welcomed us said she was going to check our room to make sure it was ready for us. the room was comfortable and clean the price was right. Great staff we will be back.M.Schultz

• Stayed: March 2012
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Denver - Aurora. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.