“The staff was very helpful and pleasant”

Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South
Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Louisville, Kentucky
“The staff was very helpful and pleasant”
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Was in Denver for a brief stay. I received the best service in years by the employees at the hotel. It is evident that the staff should be working at a higher caliber hotel chain. The rooms where clean and the customer service was excellent!!! I couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jacque G
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 20 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a fabulous review! We are especially happy to hear that the staff made you feel welcome and happy. Looking forward to having you visit us again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 18 December 2012

We live in the area but needed a place to call home while our kitchen was being renovated. We were so pleased about the cleanliness of the property and our suite but it was the manager Pamela and her staff that made our stay feel like home away from home. My husband and I would highly recommend Homestead Studio Suites Aurora, you will be pleasantly surprised by the ‘home’ feel and superb customer service. Plus for those not from the area, Homestead is close to some of our favorite family restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It is always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like yourself. We believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest.
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I just want to say thank you to Pam, Lindsey and Amanda for all they do, they have made my stay at Homestead easy and have done everything to make my stay comfortable. I have been able to call it home for 7 monrhs and they have all been awesome. Thanks to all of you.

• Stayed November 2012
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Cindy, my staff and I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experiance at Homestead Aurora. We are very grateful to know that we are making your stay comfortable and pleasurable. Our staff is always here for you to insure your needs are met, you are truly a valued guest of ours and we look forward to sharing the holidays with you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Every time I stay here they go out of their way to make sure im comfy and have everything I need. I will always stay there when Im in Aurora.

Ms.Pamala is the nicest manager I have know to work at a hotel, kind makes me feel like I'm visiting old friends or family when I stay there and speak with the staff.

I really have nothing but great things to say about this place.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 16 November 2012
The staff and I thank you so much for your warm review. I'm so pleased to hear you feel welcomed and well taken care of during your frequent stays with Homestead Aurora. All of us always look forward to your return. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The staff is awesome! Always there when I needed someone. Pam, Lynsie, Amanda -great people! This has truly been my home away from home. I will always recommended this place to Anyone I know if they need somewhere to go for a while. You guys are all great!

• Stayed June 2012
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 13 November 2012
We received a copy of your review. The staff and I wanted to thank you for your kind words and and let you know how pleased we are to hear that you consider Homestead Aurora your home away from home. It is our pleasure to host you and your family and it is our commitment to always be there for you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Aurora
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I am currently a guest at Homestead Studio Suites in Aurora, CO. I have been in residence for a little over two months, and thus far, I have received excellent care. The manager was my first point of contact at the time of checking in and she is both professional and courteous. She, along with her staff, always greets me with a smile and tries to accommodate my needs. I feel comfortable that should I need anything, the staff at Homestead will do everything necessary to assist me. The rooms are cozy and comfortable and provide a home-away-from-home feel. Should I need an extended stay hotel in the future, I would return here.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank D P
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 12 October 2012
Thank you for the survey, the staff of Homestead Aurora would like to extend to you our gratitude for your kind words in your resent review. The staff is honored and it gives us much pleasure that you call Homestead your home, we feel your family as part of our extended family. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future !
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Right now this is home to us ,we have been here almost 3 yrs. ,and have seen many improvements in the last year .New paint,new washer and dryers & landscaping.Pam and Lindsey made us feel at home from the very first day we arrived.Being able to have our pets with us was very important to us and never a problem for them ! You have eveything you need all in a 5 mile radius ,restaurants,convenience stores,grocery stores, even a mall right up the road . With the full kitchen you can save a lot by doing your own cooking .If your staying long term or short this is the place to be, with the highway right next to us and the airport 10 mins away you can`t beat the location.So if your looking for a clean place with GREAT management and free WIFI check out Homestead studio suites,It`s home to me !!

Room Tip: if there is more than one person with pets you should get a larger room