“We loved it”

Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Hawaii Kai, Hawaii
“We loved it”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We credit the hotel personnel for tending to all of our needs. With one front desk staff on the weekend to accommodate 138 guests, they amazingly are able to get to everyone's needs. It is as clean and well maintained as any 15 year old hotel at which we we have stayed. The kitchenette is great; we cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast, cheeseburgers for lunch, and steak for dinner. If you would rather eat out, Texas Roadhouse and Boston Market are across the street. There is also a Mexican restaurant that serves great margaritas across the way. The hotel also offers a grab-and-go breakfast that includes coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruit, muffin, instant oatmeal, and breakfast bars. The breakfast ends promptly at 9:30 am. There are no restaurants in the hotel, however I rate the restaurants in the area excellent. Same with the swimming pool; there is no pool on the property, but use of the nearby Bally's fitness was awesome (which includes use of cardio-machines, weights, whirlpool, and swimming pool was included for the duration of the stay).

Room Tip: We liked our clean and quiet room on the 2nd floor. We didn't mind having to use the stairs.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Christian S
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have stayed at this location off and on for the last 3 years and the staff is Very AMAZING!!! They are always extreamly accommedating and friendly. I cannot believe the value of what i get for the ridiclously low rate i pay. My last day I was saddend to hear that Pam, the manager, was leaving to another location but i will continue to be loyal to this hotel, although i do plan to go and visit her because I am sure that any hotel she works at will be top notch. Again I would like to thank the entire staff for their hospitality. Every single employee is perfect for customer service.

Room Tip: Ask the Front desk and they will put you in the right spot for you
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 14 March 2013
We just recevied a copy of your review of your most recent stay with us. First, thank you very much for your business, we truly appreciate it. Secondly, thank you very much for the kind words about the service that is provided by our associates. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to the next time your travels brings you back to Aurora.
Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

I Stay here often when working. I am a bounty hunter and for safety reasons don't stay at home while on cases.. The Management are Awsome as well as the staff... Rooms are clean. And if you need something they try and take care of it fast.. This hotel is much better then most in this hotel chain... Maybe because the managers care and check all the rooms b4 check In...

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Ladytraviler
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review reflecting your stay with ESA Aurora South. The staff and I are very pleased to hear that we took good care of you and all our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We always look forward to your return.
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Great environment when I walked in the door. Staff was very friendly, welcoming and very professional. When I was checking in Amanda took care of me getting me into my room. Management checked my room to make sure it was ready everyone was very accommodating they treated me like family. They had answers to all the questions I had I was amazed. They even printed out information and directions for me. My stay was very enjoyable and I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family, Thank you to all staff members.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. They will be shared with the whole staff at our daily meeting, it is our pleasure to do the best we can do for all our guest. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back our way.
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

We came in for the National Western Stock show. The rooms were clean and the price was right. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Grab n go breakfast was great we can get in and grab something to eat and get to the Stock Show every morning it was great. We will definitely stay next year.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank demon52
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay during The National Stock Show and how we look forward to seeing you next year. Thank you again for choosing Extended Stay Hotels
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I found the staff and property to be pleasant and professional. I hae not encountered any issues to warrent a complaint during my stay. Any request I have made of staff has been quickly responded to. I was ill for a period and the manager was there to assist me and see to my well being. That in itself was a huge help for me considering I am so far away from home and family. I am thankful for being in a place where the personnel was truly there for me in the time of need.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 16 February 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review.Im so pleased that we took good care of you during yout stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Recent getaway trip to Denver to see a concert and stayed at the homestead in Aurora. Never stayed at one before and found it to be very comfortable and well priced. Staff was accommodating and friendly, they provided me with information on many of their locations. I will be using their chain in the future and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you Homestead.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and staff during your stay with us! We strive to create a “home away from home” for every guest and I’m so happy to hear that we succeeded! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.