“Great place to stay!”

Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South
Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Nice, clean rooms. Even the laundry room was clean and equipment maintained. Staff was fabulous. Friendly and helpful, like they truly care about their guests. Would definitely stay here again. Recommend to anyone that is staying in the Aurora/Denver Area.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Salt Lake City Utah
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The staff was excellent but must work with a lack of supplies. The rooms was missing items such as dishes, waste baskets, etc. Also badly understaffed. Amanda was especially helpful, professional, and efficient. Bill was also very good. Andre was also good.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff did such a great job during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Hyde Park, Utah
Reviewed 17 May 2013

This is a "motel" where very low income people crash for a month or more. The non-smoking rooms are not! If you have sensitivities to cigarette smoke, go elsewhere. All rooms are allowed pets so if you have any allergies to animals, go elsewhere. We found cigarette ashes in our room after being told it was a non-smoking room-from the maids. then , the bed was hard as plywood so we had to use our camping foam for some cushion. Just couldn't win. The front desk clerk, Bill, was so patient and helpful. He was why we stayed.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank camtraveling
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Cathy - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not as expected. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am coaching my team to make sure pets are in certain rooms as well as smokers in smoking friendly rooms.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at ilf@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I enjoyed staying with extended stay America and would recommend to fellow united parcel service employees.Jonathan is a manager who is down to earth and well aware of how to provide excellent customer service. Thankful for experience and wanted to take a moment from my hectic schedule to share my experience at this specific hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the staff and that they provided you with excellent customer service, especially Jonathan. It was a pleasure having you stay with us!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Stayed here for a job interview the following morning. Non-smoking room smells horribly of stale cigarettes. Room is not updated and very dingy. The bed is loosely made with no top cover, just sheets. I'm a little afraid to touch anything. Carpet feels sticky. The only thing in here made within the past 10 years is the tv. Random scruffy kids wandering around in the parking lot. I feel sorry for anyone staying here longer than one night!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Denvervice
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I sincerely apologize that you did not have a blanket and your room smelled of smoke. In response to your feedback, I am going to go over our room standards as well as cleaning procedures with the staff, ensuring we provide clean and fully-stocked rooms to all of our guests.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ilf@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Colorado City, Colorado
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The rooms I saw on-line were nothing like the room we stayed in. It was supposed to be a non smoking and there were butts everywhere, along with stains on the couch and the bed skirt. The smell was BAD!!! Could not even sleep with the windows closed because it was so bad. We didn't even walk around the room without our shoes off. In the bathroom the door had what looked like pee stains, it was NASTY!!! Room 371 DO NOT STAY IN!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank AlwaysTellTheTruth27
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The problems you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have reviewed all issues with my housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at ilf@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We are currently staying at this location, everything's good, the best person at the front desk is Bill, he is very helpful and actually makes sure that you don't need anything else before you leave or get off the phone. Our room is nice, good location, surprisingly quit, only had one night where I heard commotion in the middle of the night. Our room had everything that we needed in it when we got there. Very happy obviously, still staying here.. : )

Room Tip: Any questions or accommodations, talk to Bill.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great and positive review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at The Extended Stay America Denver Aurora South. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!