Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South
US$138
US$200
US$183
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2013

After driving for 15 days, business demanded we spend a couple of days. Extended Stay America needs help. The room was far from perfect, but our needs were met. The ADA Handicapped room worked. We were glad to get on the road again and finally get home two days later.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I am happy to hear that your needs were met.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ilf@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosingour hote. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

The rooms where not what I reserved and three other people had the same problem while I was waiting for a resolution to the problem then when I get to the room the safety latch was not on the door then found out that the toilet was plugged and no plunger in the room. Found hair in the bed between the sheets.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank billyboy12344
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stained mattresses No mattress cover
Air conditioner sounds like a jet when operating
Ripped bar stools
Dirty stove top and microwave
Bath tile and toilet have mold
Breakfast is minimal and runs out quickly

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Nanafrys11
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I stayed here for 8 days, and got a really great price on a week. When we arrived, we were shown our room, told that this room has been re-carpeted and painted. The room, kitchen facilities and bathroom did look very good. The bed was good and firm. However, we soon ran into sloppiness and details ignored. The window curtain rod was broken and the curtain would not close completely and looked bad. That got repaired 3 days later. The lower left hand dresser drawer would not roll properly and got stuck. I managed to temporarily repair the roller that was on that drawer. The drain in the bathroom sink leaked and we ended up getting a bucket to put under it dropping on the floor. That never got repaired while there. There were no cooking pots, except a very small fry pan. My key to open my room door would not work every night for 4 days and I had to go to the desk to redo my key to open the door. That did finally get fixed. The heater on the thermostat would not work, as the AC would not shut off. That did get fixed after 3 days. They did not have any more cooking material to provide us. The last straw to all of this was my wife was preparing dinner and the plates and dishes turned out to be dirty. Finally, they ran out of instant oatmeal the last 4 days that we were there. Now, I will say that the people at the desk did try to help resolve these problems, and that was very much appreciated. But, it was not at all what I was used to with Extended Stay Hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 9businesstraveler
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed here for a few days. Mainly for the location and it's one of few hotels you find that has smoking rooms. Nothing fancy but everything was clean and worked. I was surprised by how quiet it was being close to 225.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that everything was clean and quiet for you. Although there is a lot of construction going on, it stays pretty quiet.