“I,ll come back!”
Review of Riviera Motel

Riviera Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aurora
Riviera Motel
Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Aurora, Colorado
“I,ll come back!”
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Just finished a lengthy job up in Breckenridge and needed to let my car rest. The bright sign said,"Safe here". I liked the the friendly way the husband and wife team greeted me, asking constantly if there was anything they could do for me to make my stay more comfortable. I enjoyed their full channel listings on TV, as well as the ice they provided me for my room. I've come back 3 years in a row, and as far as a welcome place, in this area, Riviera gets a A+ from me!

Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank benzhowz

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Denver
Reviewed 2 February 2010

We have been staying here for the last three years, on and off, and have NEVER had the problems described by others here. We've paid cash, check and credit with no issues. As for safety and cleanliness, it depends a lot on the company you keep and your own habits. This is Aurora, and not the best part of Aurora, but even in Cherry Creek there are criminals looking for an opportunity.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mjv467
phoenix az
Reviewed 31 July 2009

Stay away from this hotel they charged my credit card and said it would not go through. I gave them cash for the room and then they charged my credit card as well. The rufuse to give me my money back. This is a hotel that is used for when people get out of prison and is full of convicts freshly released from prison.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
4 Thank Douggers1974
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Stapleton
Staybridge Suites Denver Stapleton
Stapleton
Courtyard Denver Stapleton

Been to Riviera Motel? Share your experiences!