“No complaints whatsoever!”

Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Kenora, Canada
“No complaints whatsoever!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

From airport pick-up to airport drop-off the next day, I was extremely pleased with this hotel. The hotel shuttle services the airport every 30 minutes, so depending on arrival time your wait can vary (I was lucky and only had to wait 3 minutes). Like ALL Denver Airport hotels, the Marriott is not on site but is a quick 10-15 minutes shuttle drive away (18 minutes max with stop at one other hotel).

The front desk staff were very personable and provided exemplary customer service. Like a high-end retail store, the front desk clerk walked out from behind the counter and handed me my keys. I've never stayed at a hotel that has done this and it's these sorts of things that sets one hotel apart from another.

The room was very quiet, clean, and most importantly, comfortable. The free in-room internet was a plus.

While the hotel has its own restaurant on-site, there are other options in the area including an Applebee's and Outback Steakhouse.

I was 100% satisfied with my stay at this hotel and would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Frankfort, Illinois
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our 13 month old twin boys before flying out of Denver. We were able to upgrade to a one bedroom suite which was awesome. It had a small kitchenette, a huge living space with couch, dining table, and ottoman. The bedroom was large enough for 2 travel cribs, so the boys went to bed and we were able to stay up in the living area.

The spaces were all clean and the staff all went out of their way for us.

The airport shuttle came each half hour and stopped at the other hotels on the same road, which took a few extra minutes, but nothing bad. It was a mini-bus, so it was able to hold all our luggage (and we had a ton!).

If you are flying out of Denver, you can park your car at the hotel for free. I believe it is up to 1 week, but I can't remember the exact term.

The staff at the restaurant was very patient with our boys and the brunch was excellent.

I'm not sure if this is newly built or newly renovated, but everything was clean, fresh, and new.

Room Tip: There is a nice view of the mountains if you request a room on the mountain side of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank floondy
Germantown, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I ended up staying at this Marriott after missing my flight in Denver. Good location and a newer property with a nice restaurant and bar if you choose not to go out. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. I had a problem at first with the heat not working in my room, but maintenance had the problem solved within 5 minutes of my call.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Carmel, CA
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We were stranded at the Denver airport in the backlash of the deep freeze in the east. We missed our connection and there were no other flights until the next day. We needed a place to stay the night.Image finding such a comfortable room in a very pleasant hotel - with pleasant people on the staff.

The hotel is new, clean and fresh. Our room was comfortable and the bed was very comfortable. The price was right, and a good breakfast, too!

This is a definite recommendation when you need stay near the airport.

Room Tip: They are all the same and they all seem to be good.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Schweinfurt, Germany
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I was checked in within 3 minutes of arrival after traveling on the shuttle from the airport, they took my airline voucher without issue and even offered up tolietries (toothbursh and paste) that I may not have had due to Airline trouble.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park is clean, comfortable, well-decorated hotel with outstanding service. Check-in was quick. Standard rooms do not come with a refrigerator. Seeing that a fridge was one of my preferences as a Marriott Rewards member, the agent kindly offered to have one immediately sent up to my room. I declined since I was only staying one night and didn't have a need during this short stay, but I was incredibly impressed with her customer service and attention to detail.

The room is spacious and well lit. The bed is comfortable. There are plenty of outlets around (even at the bedside!). There is a large desk, flat screen TV, ironing board, and coffeemaker available. Wifi is complimentary. Parking is free and plentiful.

While I definitely felt safe in the area, the hotel is located in the middle of nowhere. It is about nine miles away from Denver International Airport and surrounded by numerous other airport hotels. There aren't any attractions or shops nearby.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Arrived at 1:30am. Check in was efficient. Room was clean and quiet, although it faced the freeway (about 100 yards away). Good choices at breakfast (not included in our room rate) and service was super (egg chef brought our plates to the table). Check out was speedy as well. About 20 minutes from the airport if no traffic.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport

Been to Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park? Share your experiences!