“Raul was great”

Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Hong Kong, China
“Raul was great”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

When I get to stay in a nice hotel and also enjoy. It makes me happy. Raul thx for helping me with my Spanish and also sharing your story. Remember No problems only solutions.
I

Thx Mr Marriott for setting this in motion.

It says fifteen more
to submit.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
El Paso, Texas, USA
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here one night after United canceled our flight. We got a good rate with the United voucher and did not have much time to look at options. We were fairly happy with the hotel. The shuttle took us to the hotel, which was a fair distance from the airport. There is nothing really within walking distance of the hotel except other hotels and a couple chain restaurants, so we couldn't go shopping for essentials since United kept our bags. The hotel does have a small shop with toiletries and snacks, but we needed clothes!

The hotel is very nice and updated, with the exception of the bathrooms. They were slightly dated, but not horrible. Everything was very clean though. The front desk staff was very nice and quick to check us in and out. We ordered breakfast through roomservice which was reasonably priced (for room service) and the food was good.

Overall, I wish there was more in the area, but the hotel was clean and very comfortable. I would stay here again for an overnight layover, but not to visit the area. The free wifi was also a nice change from the typical nickel and diming of chain hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

While the hotel location itself was nice, the hospitality was lacking considering this was one of the hotels that was on the approved list for the TCS Fireworks. The hotel made over $15K on our team alone yet most rooms were not cleaned daily, towels not refreshed, etc....

As with most softball teams we are used to gathering and chilling after a long day at the park. We were not allowed to gather in the bar area or lobby area with our own beverages. We tried to take our setup outside to the back parking lot but security said we could not hang out there either.

The concierge lounge on the 6th floor was not open from 7/3-7/6. The days it was open, it was not very impressive so Marriott should stop advertising it as a nice benefit to their frequent stayers

This hotel will not be on our list to stay at for any future softball events.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Nick S, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
It was a pleasure hosting you as our guests and we truly value your feedback. I apologize that your stay was not satisfactory. Please be assured that we are looking into the issues you have listed to ensure a better experience in the future. You are valued guests and I hope we will get the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future. If there is any other way I can be of service please let me know.

Kind Regards,
College Station, Texas
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We selected this hotel based on the fact we had an early flight and we wanted access to a concierge lounge. I thought the hotel would be located like the Marriott in Houston and Atlanta..next door..Should have checked, because this hotel is 11 miles from airport, with a shuttle every 30 min.
The hotel is OK, nice staff, and nice rooms. The concierge lounge, is I believe, one of the worst we have seen. Most of the hotels are not close to airport. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarineAustin
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. I apologize we did not meet your expectations. We truly value you as our guest and always strive to improve. We are currently in the process of reviewing our Concierge offerings. I hope we are able to host you as our guest again in the future and get the opportunity to regain your trust. Please let me know if there is any other way I can be of service.
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I loved this hotel. We stayed in one of the suites and it was fully equipped with a kitchen and pots, pans, dishes, and anything else needed for cooking. The fridge had its own ice maker and the room was a decent size. The only complaints I had were that there was only one bed and a pull out couch and the door to the bathroom wasn't hanging on the hinges right so everytime we opened the door it would drag on the floor and make really loud noises. Other than that the breakfast was great with different stuff everyday and the people at the front desk were very professional, friendly, and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night before heading to the airport. Staff are friendly and helpful, airport shuttle is prompt and reliable, but terminal is still over 20' away. Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Good place to stay and is very close to the wonderful Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert R
Sammamish, Washington
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Now this hotel says "airport" but it's at least 15 minutes away. I'm not sure if I read the signs right but the airport property ended about .5 miles from the hotel which must make the Denver Airport the largest in the country...took forever.

Now the hotel overall is a good business travelers hotel and would be good for a conference if you wanted convienience and some decent restaurants in the area. The room was clean and everything that you expect from a good Marriott hotel. I didn't get a chance to walk around much while there or explore since I was there for only one day but the area does seem good. My company paid for it and the price was over $200...there are many hotels in the area, so my guess is you can do much better on price at any of the other local places.

Another good Marriott stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
aloft Denver International Airport

Been to Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park? Share your experiences!