Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center
Ranked #16 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have a reservation coming on this location pretty soon and I'm about to cancel and make it somewhere else. Very poor customer service. I was about to book a second reservation and the lady at the front desk just told me that i have to go online and book it, without an explanation she suddenly hang up I was in shock if this is the way they treat their guest I don't want to stay there. Definitely i won't recommended to anyone the hotel could be in excellent conditions but i prefer a good customer service. She made me feel like if she was doing me a favor. I'm very disappointed.

Room Tip: Customer service please! Make your guest feel welcome in order to stay again in the future!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MLViajes
stacyrs, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

M Valenzuela,
I wanted to take a moment to respond to your review. I have done some research and do not find you anywhere in our system. I am wondering if you have the wrong hotel.

Stacy Smith
General Manager.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We had a great time during our stay. We checked in with Kat, and she was very pleasant warm and welcoming. Breakfast in the morning had great selection for the adults and children in our family. During our stay we enjoyed the pool and relaxing in our room. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Easy access off I225 and no traffic noise.

• Stayed: January 2014

B Katera,
I wanted to thank you for your review. I am certainly glad you enjoyed our breakfast.

Stacy Smith

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Spent a week at this Marriott lower-end property while visiting extended family in Denver. Good location for us. Sleeping room okay, but little things made it seem like an economy motel. For example, why not have shower curtains two or three inches longer so they more than just barely touch the tub wall? Why not train housekeeping staff to do things like straighten pictures and fan covers? Why not replace sinks when the fixtures have started to rust? None of these things are show stoppers, but they make the facility seem unnecessarily cheap. The breakfast was typical of these places - okay, but nothing special. We especially liked the rich coffee and the chocolate chip cookies in the evening. The attitude of the staff made a huge difference for us. Every staff person, from check-in to check-out was cordial and helpful. We especially appreciated Katherine at the front desk who was/is a standout! We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We drove from Oregon to Aurora for a convention and stayed at Fairfield Inn for three days. We arrived to a very busy check in area but the staff were very professional and nice. The young lady took time to offer us all fresh baked cookies and cold water instead of just assuming we would see it. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and had a fridge like we requested. The chocolate sticks on the pillow each day were a hit. The kids loved the pool and the adults enjoyed sitting on the patio watching the lightning in the distance. Overall this was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The staff here was very friendly and helpful. Momma (apparently everyone calls her that!) did a great job with the breakfast area and even washed out my coffee mug - how nice! The chocolate mints on the beds were also a nice touch. Nice place to stay with one of the best rates I found in the Denver area. I'd come back here!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

The staff is excellent!! Very friendly and helpful. Due to road construction from the flood damage in Aurora it was kind of hard to get to but the nice lady working the front desk gave me great directions. The hotel is very very clean with comfortable beds. They have a large complimentary breakfast that was kept stocked and fresh. I will always stay at this hotel when in Aurora. Thanks to a great staff!!!! This hotel chain should be very proud of this location. :) Hope it helps anyone in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Megan M
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed 4 days at this hotel, the property is very clean and nice, the staff very friendly, the breakfast was good with a lot of choices. We were on the 2nd floor and had to change rooms to the third (top) floor after the first night because of foot steps above, and the TV in the next room. This cured one problem, but we could still hear the TV in the next room, had to sleep with the fan on for constant noise. There are a bunch of restaurants near by. If you stay here, request the back side and the top floor.

Room Tip: Get a top floor, back side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business