“Baked potato heaven...”

Ranked #426 of 722 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Parker Road
“Baked potato heaven...”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I really enjoy this place but it is definitely more of a date night than a family place... mainly because of price. Pretty expensive for a family of 6. They have awesome baked potato choices. Try it... yum.

Visited October 2012

Denver
“Have lunch at Subway instead”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Our group of seven was virtually ignored in favor of small groups, they were served quickly ahead of our group, even though we ordered off of the minimal menu. The "shaved" meat slices on the corned beef and cheese steak were so small, the three slices didn't cover the bun. The cheese was thicker. I could see into the kitchen where a server was counting the number of fries onto the plates.
Our server kept getting "lost" whenever we needed anything, especially water.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save yourself the heart ache and go to Outback !!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I truly think that steak they brought me was from the kids menu. It was the special and was barely warm by the time I got served. Local drunk turds and other regulars at the bar distracting the unattentive staff from delivering service. Friends of ours went there a few weeks back and it sealed the deal for them on ever going back there. I have no doubts that the 4 and 5 star reviews given here are from the losers at the bar.

1 Thank Gmoney303
Denver, Colorado
“Diner beware....”
Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

I'll start out with the only really positive thing. My wife had a Groupon so at least we didn't pay full price. Our food was pitiful. Especially for the price. I had a Reuben sandwich and a baked potato. The sandwich didn't have very much meat and my potato was dry. I would have asked for more dressing for it...but wait...our waitress NEVER checked on us ONCE after we got our food. In fact I had to flag down the hostess to order a drink. HORRIBLE service. Really. Do not go here unless you want mediocre overpriced food in a cheesy atmosphere and terrible service.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“This place sucks”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We kept on getting coupons for this place, so we decided to try it. Big mistake. I ordered a cocktail which came quickly and was very tasty.. that's where the good food ends. We ordered an appetizer which was baked brie. It was pretty flavorless, and consisted of 3 golfball sized portions for about $9. When our entrees finally arrived, after about 30 minutes they were less than disappointing. My husband ordered a steak medium.. it came black and way past "well done". When I asked him if he wanted to send it back, he told me no, that he didn't have another half hour to wait for another steak. I ordered a chicken dish with potatoes and steamed veggies. What I got was a chicken breast dipped in wing sauce (it said nothing about this on the menu) and raw veggies.. I mean raw.. I ended up taking them home, and when I microwaved them the next day for FOUR minutes, they were still crunchy. The waitress was nice, but they need to fire the cook. Not only were our dishes not prepared to our liking, or the actual MENU, but they were bland and tasteless.. What a waste of $60
Also I feel I should mention, they had THREE TV's in the dining area, completely not what we wanted.. It had a bar feel, even though most of the patrons were families.

• Visited March 2013