“Good for a short stay near the airport or a long business trip”

Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I had never heard or Cambria Suites before our recent trip to Denver, but I was pleasantly surprized. We needed a place to stay overnight close to the Denver airport. The hotel shuttle picked us up and took us back the next morning. The rooms are very comfortable. The hotel has a full breakfust buffet with cold and hot selections or you can order from the menu. I would stay here again for sure.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Well appointed, comfortable and all the makings of a 4 star hotel if it were not for the HVAC system that completely ruins it. Sounded like a jet engine roared through the room every 15 minutes even once we 'turned it off'.
Not a wink of sleep, which is what we rent hotel rooms for, particularly at an airport area.
So, due to the fact that we were not at a vacation spot and taking the time to enjoy all the room had to offer, we just needed to rest, I have to give the place a 1 star.

Room Tip: We reserved a one bedroom, (slept 6) it was not a separate room, just a divider wall that was not a...
Reviewed 16 December 2011

WOW! This hotel is new, modern, upscale and luxurious, convenient and close to the airport. The rooms are well laid out, gorgeous, beautiful duvets, great work station with every imaginable plug you could possibly need, couch, chair and table as well as a small refrigerator. Has two flat screen TV's -- one near the bed and one in the living area. Small indoor pool and hot tub as well as loungers and tables outside for the nice weather. I was absolutely stunned by this wonderful hotel. The staff that works there is outstanding as well. John the shuttle driver is friendly and helpful as is Steven the other driver. Lisa at the front desk is wonderful as well. All staff couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful. Can't wait to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Excellent, very family friendly hotel. It would be impossible to find anything negative about this place - new, clean, very professional service stuff, long list of world class amenities conveniently located throughout the building. Breakfast was excellent. I travel a lot with my family and I can't remember any comparable hotel to this one. Great value for my $$$ and next time I am in Denver this is the place I am staying.

Reviewed 20 November 2011

Stayed here on company business and I was pleasantly surprised. I had not heard of this hotel brand name before, and I was wondering what I was in store for since it was booked by my employer. It was a beautiful hotel through and through. The lobby and the rooms were nicely decorated. My hotel suite was very spacious, modern, and well thought out. There was a mini fridge and a microwave in the room. The staff was very friendly. They had 3 complimentary computers in the lobby. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2011

We had a long time confirmed reservation at a major chain hotel around the corner for an important meeting. When we arrived at the other hotel they informed us that they were overbooked and they would relocate us. To our delight we were given a beautiful corner suite at the Cambria Suites Hotel. The suite was large, clean and beautifully appointed.
We were very pleased and highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: We stayed in the line of rooms 21 - it was great.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Our stay at the Cambria was perfect. The rooms are large and well decorated. Our kids enjoyed the pool and we were able to get a workout in as well. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Been to Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!