Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #7 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Very Good Staff from check in on.No problems at all. Extremely friendly. Rooms are Very clean and big. Microwave/Refrigerator in room. The Receptionist go out of there way to Help you. I had a (fax) Problem and it took about 30 minutes to get resolved and the receptionist was more than willing to help me get through this.I I applaud you for doing that.You went out of your way to Help me. Thank You. I Will highly recommend this Place to Everyone. You Can't get Any better than this.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Colin R, Director of Sales at Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you, again, Grondcha, for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so pleased our staff was able to help you with your special request. Sometimes those fax machines can be a little bothersome, but we are more than willing to help with any business traveler (or others') needs. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

While the hotel is not in the airport, it is close and reasonably priced. The rooms are all very clean and updated. The service is good, and if you are on business, then it has everything you need. There are also nearby services for business travelers to take advantage of. The hotel bar was fun and prices reasonable for a hotel. If traveling through Denver or on Business I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were stranded in Denver when we missed our flight. Hotels booked up quickly so our usual hotel choices weren't available. This was a great find. We arrived at midnight and the hotel staff was very helpful. The room was spacious and very clean. The king bed was extremely comfortable.

Room Tip: The king suite was a really great deal. Everything a traveler could want or need. Great value.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This Cambria Suites saved our trip to the Denver area. We were staying at another property we didn't like. Needing to stay with a Choice property we choose this place. They let us get in shortly after 10. All of the staff was extremely friendly and you could tell they loved there jobs which makes you feel welcomed and at home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Our flight was diverted and we wound up in Denver at midnight with a sick toddler. The staff at this hotel made everything easy for us! They had food, they also drove my husband to the store to get medicine for our son. We ended up staying for two days for our son to recover. I also left my diamond necklace on accident which the staff mailed back to me. I have never been happier with a hotel before. Stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank laurameyer00
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed here overnight after some massive flight delays, and while I had a generally positive experience, I can't recommend this over other hotels in this price range in Gateway Park.

The front desk staff was extremely friendly, and had my keys ready to go for a speedy check in (always appreciated at 2 a.m.). The only staff complaint I have is that the housekeeper knocked on my door at 9 a.m., which is before the industry-standard of 10, especially given my late check in. I did not have the "Do not disturb" sign up, so this is my fault.

The room was clean and spacious, with a "hotel funky modern" decor. Unfortunately, the sheets and towels were 2-star scratchy at this allegedly 3-star hotel. The shower curtain was not long enough for the height of the curtain rod, and I almost scalded my hand testing the hot water (I guess this is better than no hot water). As a frequent traveler, I value good sheets, a good shower, and good towels, and this hotel only came close on one of those.

The bottom line, I think, is that Choice Hotels (the parent company) is really good at doing downmarket and are new to the 3-star space. I hope they figure it out in a few years, because this banner has potential, but for now I'd rather stay at a Hampton Inn/Holiday Inn/Courtyard by Marriot/etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MikeRyz
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Had to stay here after driving from Aspen due to my flight being cancelled. I liked the look of the building so looked it up for rates. Expedia had a $79 offer.. when I went to the desk they matched the price and gave me a great room. Chelsea
was very helpful and professional..certainly worth a look.

• Stayed: February 2014