“Different Than Most Airport Hotels”

Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Michigan
“Different Than Most Airport Hotels”
Reviewed 23 September 2009

I stayed with my husband at the Cambria Suites in Aurora, CO for 4 nights recently. He was traveling on business and had helped arrange meetings to be held at this hotel.The room was extremely pleasant to be in with a separate seating area and bedroom area. It had Zen-like furnishings, a small refrigerator, and a comfortable bed. Everything was spotless. In the bathroom was a vessel sink and a gleaming tub. I found even the lobby to be a nice place to sit and talk or read. The breakfast that was served was fresh and tasty. The people working at the hotel were extremely accomodating. I would not hesitate to return. All the attendees at the meetings were also impressed with the surroundings.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Kentucky
Reviewed 20 September 2009

This hotel is brand new. The staff were great! We needed proximity to Denver International airport and we were 15 minutes away. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. There was a nice sitting area that had its own flat screen tv. There was a snack bar in the lobby that was open 24 hours a day. The beds were very comfortable with nicer bedding and pillows. Our group consisted of 2 adults and 2 young children. A crib was provided at our request. The bathroom was a little small but had high end finishes...not your typical hotel bathroom. The indoor pool was nice but a little small. The staff were very professional and helpful. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
illinois
Reviewed 15 September 2009

I stumbled upon this hotel in the worst circumstances. I flew into Denver and during the layover I became very ill. I had to go to the University Hospital in Denver by ambulance. While at the hospital I was so scared. I had no family, no transportation and didn't know where I would go. The hospital gave me a list of hotels and out of the ones I called Cambria was the only one who would send a shuttle for me at the hospital. Not only would they pick me up they were willing to take me to the pharmacy to get the medecine I needed. The hotel staff was so friendly and were truly concerned about my wellbeing. The staff worked together and everyone was treated equally. The man that picked me up at the hospital was actually the restaraunt manager. The room was beautiful. It had a seating area with a flat screen on the wall and where the bed was there was another flat screen. The bedding was so soft and fluffy. I just can't say enough good things about this hotel. You will just have to go and see for yourself.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank luvmepeeps
The North Pole
Reviewed 13 September 2009

I personally believe that this is the best hotel centered around Denver airport. It is affordable, modern, and the rooms are some of the most impressive ive seen for a hotel in this price range. One downside is that it is quite a ways from the airport but other than that it is close to perfection. Highly recommended for business and leisure travelers alike

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 21 August 2009

I stayed here one week after staying at Homewood Suites which is basically across the street. This hotel opened recently in July 09 or maybe June 09. It is a full service hotel which means they have a restaurant/bar, room service etc. I had two connecting king suites. The rooms were great. Each room had two LCD tvs, one in the sitting area and one in the master bedroom area. The sitting room had pullout sofas. The service was very good. The staff made it very clear that our comfort/enjoyment was a priority to them. At $99 per night for a King Suite, the price was right.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Wyoming
Reviewed 20 August 2009

Made reservations at Cambria Suites/Aurora while traveling to the Denver area on business (picked at random from a list of hotels online). Husband traveled with me (mixing business w/visiting relatives). Upon entering our room, my husband kept saying, "What a nice room...wow! This is nice!" Great room, great nights sleep, a very pleasant stay overall. Will definitely book with this hotel on return trips. In fact, we're planning a surprise birthday party for hubby and will be staying here in the near future (will break the news to him he's going to Hawaii for his birthday). The Cambria Suites Denver Airport hotel is just 10 miles from Denver International Airport (DIA) and minutes from downtown Denver, making it the perfect place to stay for business and leisure travelers. Will definitely recommend this 'gem-of-a-travel' find to others. What more can I say other than give Cambria Suites a try if you haven't already - you won't be sorry!!!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Sarasota
Reviewed 5 August 2009

this hotel just opened a week before we got there, and it's so nice. doing a girlfriend road trip thru to the mountains, and couldn't drive anymore. Great room, great nights sleep, and yummy buffet in the am(wasn't free-but very good value) Will be looking for Cambria's when I travel for biz or fun.

Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park

Been to Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!