SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus
US$175
US$170
US$158
US$116
Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area(Aurora)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$100
US$116
US$105
Hotels.com
All reviewschildren's hospitaltoilet roomparking lot sidecancer centersplit bathroomdesk areasitting areaoatmealfree breakfast in the morningthe staff was friendly and helpfulfront desk personnelthe entire staffwould definitely stay here againeasy accesswithin mileswould highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I spent almost two weeks at the Springhill Suites, while visiting Denver to look at new homes. I couldn't have been more pleased! The location was perfect for me - easy to get around Denver and explore the various neighborhoods. The staff was FANTASTIC! I've always traveled extensively, for business & pleasure, and never seen such a consistently pleasant, accommodating and overall happy group of people. They obviously care a great deal about the hotel, its guests and each other. Great synergy. The hotel is only 3 years old, but shows no wear and tear.....it still looks like new! That's a big feat for such a busy property - they were sold out almost daily and I sense that happens all year long.

Springhill has a nice, comfortable layout, for short or longer visits. It's one of my favorite Marriott properties.

Room Tip: Rooms on the parking lot side are quieter if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Hello A J,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. I will pass your compliments on to the team. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here before I had surgery at the U of Colorado Hospital, then he stayed on while I was in the hospital. They offer hospital discounts, free breakfasts, all the rooms are suites, which is nice for long stays. Also, they have a small bar in case it is needed. They also have a little store to buy food items for the room.. such as microwavable things. It's across the street from the Anschutz Medical Campus, and they are starting to build things around it now, that you can walk to such as more restaurants, Panera's, Chiptole's etc. and other different types of facilities. It was very clean, and the people very accommodating. Also, there is a free shuttle to and from the hospital. It also has a small workout room and pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Hi Susan S,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was a good hotel. No worries. Stayed here for 3 nights. There are a few dining options closeby. There is a Panera bread diner which is a 2 min walk and a gas station which is around a 5 minute walk to buy things like water. The check in process is fine. One star docked because during the checkin process one person was downright nasty. The lady should have no business in the hospitality industry. Breakfast too is only so-so. Some items tasted stale (croissants). The guy in the front desk and the lady when we checked out were all perfectly nice. Also I must mention the shuttle driver (Ali (sp?)). He was always smiling and very polite. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hello Seattle Traveller,

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. We appreciate the nice rating however I am distressed that you perceived one of our associates as "nasty." It sounds like we have some training to do. If you have a moment I would like the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding your experience. I can be reached at 720-859-1100. I know you are likely very busy but it would help me to coach and train our staff. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I recently stayed at this property while my dad was having some medical tests done at the Anschutz Medical Complex. It was super easy to get to from I-70. However, the address reads Colfax, but you have to turn off of Colfax to get to it, which was a little confusing. Thanks to Trip Advisor, I'd read to request a "parking lot side" room, because of the noise from Colfax. The hotel accommodated us on that. I was super pleased with the front desk staff -- they assisted us with directions, getting extra blankets, and giving us brochures for pizza delivery. They were super friendly and helpful. Our room was very nice and had plenty of space. I slept on the hide-a-bed and it was fairly comfortable. The shower and vanity is in a separate room from the toilet, which was nice for getting ready. However, the door had an opaque front on it and light shined through when someone was in the shower room, which made it bright for the rest of us trying to sleep. The mirror is also kind of strange with a circular mirror on the regular mirror, plus weird lighting -- made it difficult to get ready! The room door has a fairly large gap underneath it & light really shines in from the hallway. I had to prop pillows up on the hide-a-bed so the light didn't bug me. Breakfast was decent, but not enough food -- there was one lady working and lots of guests eating, so she was having trouble keeping up with the demand. We didn't get nearly enough to eat and several guests went to the nearby Caribou Coffee for breakfast. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for parking lot side to avoid the noise from Colfax
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

rbwildcat,

Thank you commenting on your stay with us. I agree that sometimes breakfast does get a little crazy. I will work with our team to make sure we improve our staffing levels during those morning rush times. I appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here the night before returning home after a two week vacation. These properties are nicely appointed with very modern, European style décor. Our room was very large and spacious.

The complimentary Internet had very good speed and was easy to connect to with all our devices. I particularly liked the separate sitting area and desk in our room.

The grounds were all very clean and the staff very friendly. The complimentary breakfast is definitely a cut above most other chains offerings. I particularly enjoyed the European style selection of good bread, chesses and cold cuts in addition to traditional American fare.

I would definitely stay here on a future visit to the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Tschenk,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again sometime soon.