“Jus is getting to be just Okay”
Review of Jus Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jus Grill
Ranked #32 of 745 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here for years now because it's a nice location for our neighborhood. Also, we love the expansion and the extra room, which is a great improvement to traffic flow and seating.

Still although the food is still decent and their menu has expanded - we are concerned with their inconsistent and slow service. They are forgetting the small things like not bringing the juice we ordered or putting butter on toast that was ordered dry. These things seem small but they are big annoyances when you're a paying customer.

Also, today I saw an Air Force guy in uniform come in, big guy you couldn't miss him, and he had to just stand there for five minutes. Finally someone came over and seated him. My wife and I waited as well but not as long. Nice people always smiling - but their process is inconsistent, disorganized, and amateurish.

We will likely not return and we really can't recommend them.

1  Thank Bringstheeagle

Reviewed 27 December 2013

During a recent trip to Colorado to visit family, we went to one of their favorite local spots for breakfast. Not only was the selection vast, the service was attentive and the food came to the table almost as fast as we ordered it. Everything was as ordered and the down home taste was wonderful.

Jus Grill is in a strip mall, but easy to get to, lots of parking and consistently serves up a family-like experience. You don't need to go to a "chain" to get a good meal... take some time to visit the out of the way places with no corporate payroll. You might always be looking for places like Jus Grill in every city you visit.

Buenos Dias!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Enjoyed a great breakfast with my brother and wife. The spanish influence on the menu makes the deliverables excellent tasting and were priced very reasonably.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stopped in here for lunch today for the first time. Great family atmosphere, home cooked meals, big portions. Servers were delightful. Will be back for seconds soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I visited this restaurant twice during the second week of November 2013. The first time was for dinner, and I ordered the Cuban sandwich. The avocado was great and the lettuce and tomato were quite fresh and good. The pork chop on the sandwich was dry and I could not cut it through with the knife provided. The sandwich was too awkward to pick up without cutting it in half, so I ate it in layers, Would have been perfect if not for the pork chop problem.

I went another day for breakfast, and the breakfast was quite good. I had two eggs, hash browns, and pancakes. It was more than enough food for a very reasonable price. Each visit my cousin ordered the breakfast burrito, which was huge and looked quite good. Over all, this is a very good spot for a quick meal. I would go back, but I would not order the Cuban. It seems that one is best sticking with ordering the locals favorites.

Service was always prompt and friendly.

Been to Jus Grill? Share your experiences!