“Great place to take the family ”
Review of Aurora Reservoir

Aurora Reservoir
Ranked #3 of 28 things to do in Aurora
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 800 acres of water surface, Aurora Reservoir is one of the city's largest park and open space sites. Named by Westword as "The Best Park for Fishing" in 2012, the reservoir provides multi-use recreation and serves as a drinking water storage facility for Aurora.
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Has a good swim beach. Can get a little busy. Snack bar has great items at low cost. Fishing is pretty good.

1  Thank Nicole290720

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Poor communication regarding menu!!!
mis-leading information regarding pricing.
Not sincere attempt to listen to our complaint

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Last year I commented on the issue of goose poop on the beach. I don't think the geese have been trained to drop their droppings somewhere else so kudos to whom ever is responsible for cleaning up the beach. Last year I was critical about the condition of the beach so I was pleased to see the beach was very clean this year. As far as the remainder of the park and personnel nothing has changed, all I can say is "Top Shelf." A great place to bring the family.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had a lovely day at the reservoir. We went to the swim beach which was pretty well maintained and also had lifeguards. There was also a pretty cool little playground next to the swim area. Additionally, there were plenty of shady places to set up a picnic. I recommend trying out the Aurora Reservoir next time you are looking for some fun in the sun and water. Next time we will try out the archery area!

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I brought my daughter and her friend out here to enjoy a hot summer day out by the water. I was pleasantly surprised! The swim beach was nice, the paddleboarding and paddle boats were fun and not too expensive! They have a concession stand, playground, lots of sand for sports and lots of picnic areas to bring your own food/drinks. We will definitely be coming back.