“Great service, great location!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker
Ranked #15 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 5 October 2012

My mother and I, along with a family friend, stayed here sight unseen based on a conference recommendation. It was a last minute decision and the staff, especially Angela, went above and beyond to fit us in! They were all very helpful and professionally personable. I would definitely recommend this particular location for the exceptional staff as well as its location which is super convenient. We know where to stay next time we're in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

Great Service, Great Location! That is what F airfield Inn and Suites Aurora/Southlands is about!!! I shared you comments w/ Angela. She was delighted to hear you provided you exceptional service. She wanted to me say thank you on her behalf for mentioning her. We are proud of our hotel for this location and the service we provide. See you when you return.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker

Reviewed 28 September 2012

The staff was pleasant and couldn't get us an adjoining room ( suites don't connect to any room)...the rooms were clean and the 2 room suite was larger than expected. For free breakfast it was good. Make your own waffles, Jimmy dean sausage egg and cheese mcmuffins, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, fruit and muffins....lots of fresh coffee....the ladies work hard to keep up. We stayed a week and it was great. Right in the middle of a great shopping plaza.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

I shared you comments with the breakfast ladies(s). This made there day you mentioned them in this online review. They know there provide the most important meal of the day for our guests to get them off to great start. I am happy our free breakfast assortment and fresh hot Joe each morning meant to your delight. We hope you return back to the area and will stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

We were in South Denver for a family reunion recently and was there with my family. The staff could not have been nicer. It was like they were our family too and wanted to make sure we all enjoyed our stay. When I was not feeling great, the manager grabbed me some DayQuil and suggested that I take it to feel better - it was on her. Now, how nice is that?? Their breakfast each morning was fabulous. The hotel was soooooooo clean too. Everything about this hotel was awesome. And, it was right next to about 50 shops & restaurants - anything you would want, it was there! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great place to stay. :)

Room Tip: Perfect in all areas!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

My AGM was happy to hear you mentioned her by name. She wanted me to say Thank you on her behalf. I am happy the breakfast was fabulous and got you started to a wonderful day. Please come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

I stayed here during a recent trip to Denver for a triathlon. The location could not have been better - about ten minutes from the race and right in the middle of a huge shopping center. There were tons of restaurants and places to shop. It was very well lit and I felt really safe being alone. The staff were super friendly and the hotel was clean and new. I was in a king room on the 4th floor that had a living area and separate room with the bed. There was a spa tub in the bathroom - which was fabulous! A few minor complaints might be that there was no environmental program at the hotel - I couldn't find a place to recycle, there were plastic glasses rather than glass, etc. Also, there was a mini-fridge, microwave and sink and it would have been nice to have a small bottle of dishsoap or such. It was a great place to stay for a quick weekend trip. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

As General Manager here, I must admit my location is fabulous to all the wonderful local attractions. Our hotels sits in the Southlands Malls with all its offerings. Then with Arapahoe regional park, Arapahoe racetrack ,and Quincy reservoir nearby. There something for everyone that enjoys this wonderful Colorado outdoors. We do definitely want you stay again with us in future.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

We stayed here Labor Day weekend for a wedding. Aurora is about 20 minutes away from Denver International Airport. The hotel is conveniently located In the middle of a great shopping area. We walked over to P.F. Changs for drinks one evening and walked to a Noodle type restaurant for lunch. There are plenty of sit down restaurants and fast food places in walking distance from the hotel. The room was very clean and spacious. Wifi was decent. The breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast. The front desk was very helpful. Our only complaint about the hotel is that it did not have a bar but there are many bars in walking distance. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

I am glad to hear you found several restaurants to choose from to eat. Our location in the Southlands Mall, doses offer these wonderful options in addition to shopping and entertainment. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious room that was clean. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

This is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Such a relief to not have to worry about whether the room is clean or not. All of the bed lines are changed daily, even the comforters. The rooms were spotless, not even dust bunnies in the corners! The staff was all very friendly and attentive. The breakfast was very good, and the staff was very willing to help with any questions we had. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good value and clean rooms.

1  Thank Iowa_UnitedStatesJan

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I shared your comment(s) w/ the Housekeeping staff; they were ecstatic that you found your room in impeccable cleanliness. We cannot await until you return and stay with us again!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

While our check-in experience wasn't great, our stay overall was quite good.

We arrived at 9:30pm to check-in, only to be told the crib we had reserved was not on our reservation, nor did they have a functioning crib (it was broken). This was irritating because I had requested a crib when I made the reservation - I actually called that hotel to make the reservation - when I received the e-mail confirmation that DID NOT show the crib, I added it to the reservation again, this time receiving an e-mail confirmation showing the crib. Further, I was advised the hotel was at full capacity, so they couldn't switch us to a room with two beds, nor were any rollaways available. Eventually, after speaking with one or two individuals on the phone over a 15 minute period, they brought up the crib. It was not broken, the staff just did not know how to set up a pack and play (can't fault them on the lack of knowledge, but they could have brought it up initially). Frustrating. On top of that, the room was quite warm, and throughout our stay it never cooled off.

Otherwise, the hotel was nice. The staff was excellent: friendly, pleasant, helpful and always available. The public facilities, including the pool, fitness room and breakfast area, were immaculate and well-kept. Breakfast in the morning was decent, with an array of healthy and not-so-healthy options. There was enough to keep my picky toddler and husband satisfied each day - bagel with peanut butter, waffle, hard boiled egg, oatmeal, etc. The location was great for us too, with an array of restaurants and shops within walking distance.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again, but I'd be sure to double-check on any special requests in advance of arrival.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest: Thank you for bringing to our attention the issues(s) that you encountered with your noted special request(s) on your reservation. I have researched the issues as to why we could not honor your request. I have then taken corrective action to prevent this type of error happening in future. I am glad our free morning breakfast had a wonderful assortment for you and your family. Then our location was great for shopping, dining, and or entertainment.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center
Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites
DoubleTree Denver Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast
Hampton Inn & Suites Parker

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker? Share your experiences!