“Excellent hotel for groups, family reunions, etc.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent hotel for groups, family reunions, etc.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Rooms were modern and clean, great location with lots of restaurants and shopping, and breakfast was excellent. Lots of variety of breakfast foods, both hot and cold. Eating area was exceptionally large and accommodated our family and wedding party quite well. Desk staff was average. One young man gave stellar service; the rest didn't acknowledge our presence at all. Nor did they try to ask several EXTREMELY noisy groups to quiet down even though it was long past midnight. One guest party was so wild and drunk they had to leave in an ambulance. Yet the desk clerk didn't even seem to notice or think it out of the ordinary. Two elevators accessing the four floors were more than adequate for the number of guests, and pool was nice. Convenient location right off of major highway. Would stay here again, but would be more assertive in asking the desk staff to manage noisy situations more effectively.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet sleep, try the upper floors away from meeting and elevator areas.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Colorado
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I have had to stay at this hotel several times for work purposes and I have never been pleased with my stay. There is a woman who works at the front desk who is impossible and extremely rude. I have had two occurrences with her via telephone where she truly ruined my day. When I spoke to the manager, Lane Huntley, I was discouraged by his lack of empathy towards the situation. I am a Marriott Platinum member but I surely was not treated like one at this hotel. Aside from my encounter with unpleasant employees this hotel always has an uninviting smell.
I have not stayed at this facility since my last encounter and I probably will not stay there in the future nor will I suggest it to my colleagues.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
6 Thank Krissy007
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stayed here last week for three nights. We were in town house hunting, so it was a great location right off the highway. We loved that the hotel was near the outdoor mall. A lot of great restaurants to choose from. Plus, there is a movie theater, Wal-Mart, etc.

We arrived after midnight and were very happy that our room was held for us since the hotel was completely sold-out. Our room was on the fourth floor. It was a nice size, beds were comfy, and it was nice and quiet.

Fitness room was very small. Only one elliptical which is disappointing. Luckily, my husband and I were the only ones working out at 5am, so it wasn't an issue.

Breakfast was very good. There were always enough tables and it didn't feel crowded. Workers tried to keep everything in stock, so no one had to wait around for food.

The only issue I had was right before check-out. I asked what time check-out was (noon) since our flight didn't leave until midnight. We wanted to stay in the room as long as possible. We planned on staying until about 11:30am and placed a do not disturb sign on the door. At 9:30am, there was a knock on the door and housekeeping came in before we could even get to the door. She wanted to know at what time we were leaving. I told her 10:30am (instead our original time) and she looked annoyed. So, unfortunately the last experience wasn't a very pleasant one.

Overall, I would recommend the hotel. We will actually be staying here again this weekend.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kandpsmom
Waxahachie, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My daughter and i first stayed here about 3 weeks ago. We were in town to attend a funeral. We enjoyed the location as it was close to shopping and the movies. My family returned over the past weekend to visit family. Positives...internet worked very well...office center convenient...staff always friendly...bed comfortable and rooms tastefully decorated. workout room was just ok...two treadmills (one was out of order) and one elliptical...so minimal facility. breakfast was your typical...bland eggs...but a big variety of food (and again it was included) and always keeping things full...again staff very friendly. We never had time for the pool and hottub as they close at 10 (sad face). Overall we had a good stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank curlysinger
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The Nebraska Family............

This hotel experience was an enjoyable stay. It was easy directions for arrival, and accesible to all of our travel desitnations. The front-desk host was very helpful and a pleasant young man. I especially liked the hotel's location, within walking distance of shopping and dining. I would stay again at this location, and reccommend it to others.

Room Tip: The on-site parking is conveniently located for rooms on the lower floor, which I liked when unloadi...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Vanetta E
Riverside, California
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We don't often stay at a Fairfield Inn & Suites. However, we were attending a wedding and the hosts arranged the hotel.

I was impressed with the new hotel. Rooms were large and well decorated. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet.

The nightly rate was outstanding.

Breakfast was better on the weekend, but was very good overall.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chuck8700
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The hotel staff at check-in were very pleasant and informative. We found a couple ants in our bathroom and notified the front desk. They immediately switched our rooms and remedied the ant problem (very efficient). Our room was very clean with a contemporary design. The beds were comfortable and we had an excellent night's sleep. The morning free breakfast was nicely setup, with ample seating and a nice selection of food. The hotel is located in a huge shopping area with everything you need within walking distance. The exercise room and indoor pool were very clean.

This hotel had everything you need. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple