“Possibly the best hotel I've ever stayed in”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
“Possibly the best hotel I've ever stayed in”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

OK, maybe not as nice as the hotel in Hawaii, but easily the best hotel I've stayed in, in the past year. Very clean, very comfortable (bed, towels), everything worked as it should, and the front desk staff was very friendly. It seemed like this hotel was of a higher class than is typical of the Fairfield brand.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
DENASMANAGEMENT, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this review, 6 November 2014
Thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that my Front Desk Staff was very helpful at check-in. I thank you for bringing to my attention your concerns about the continental breakfast. I have shared your concerns with my team to ensure that this was an isolated case. I would like to welcome you back to our property in the future and please reach out to me directly so I may make this right for you and your family. Safe Travels- Michael W. General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Minneapolis
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Pros: new property, clean, near shopping, 20-30 minutes from airport, price is reasonable

Neutral: staff, breakfast, pool

Cons: beds are uncomfortable, rooms are very dry, the heat/AC system has the loudest and most disturbing fan I have experienced in any hotel

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MNwanderers
DENASMANAGEMENT, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I very much value your comments and feedback and will be sharing them with out staff and upper management so we can make improvements based on your feedback.
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hotel was clean & relaxing. Lives up to Marriott expectations. Also, very convenient for dining, shopping, and DIA. Great rates for the area. I will definitely stay here again when needing to fly out of Denver.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Chappell Hill, Texas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for 4 days. The staff was not friendly. The beds were hard and the towels were rough. It is a great location by Southlands Mall with restaurants and shops close by. Breakfast was good and the breakfast staff was helpful. I did not like that when housekeeping came they turned off the air conditioner. It was summer and 90 degrees during the day so when we returned the room was warm.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SHAKE0412
DENASMANAGEMENT, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
I am very sorry about the problems that you had during your stay. Please be assured that we are correcting the issues that you had. I would like to invite you to stay with us again next time you are in the area, please be sure to reach out to me directly. Michael W. General Manager
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Customer service ESPECIALLY housekeeping were great! Breakfast was decent. Good location at Southlands Mall, lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Would recommend it.

1 Thank TJHAIR23
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed here 1 night, 3 adults. The beds were not too soft, nor too hard. The pillow's were too soft, you just sank right into them. The room was nice & clean. We had the A/C on and no smells came from the A/C. The check in staff were very nice. The breakfast staff when talking to each other were rude, but, when talking to the guests they were nice. The free breakfast had eggs, waffles, & sausage, but, for a Saturday I would have thought they may have tried to put more of a food selection out there. I could hear noise coming from the hallway or parking lot, not sure which throughout the night.

Room Tip: I would ask for a view not of the main road, which noises may come from.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My family loved the Fairfield Inn and Suites Aurora. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. We loved the nice quiet room and free breakfast. My kids loved their pool and the whole staff was lovely. Our next trip to Aurora in August we well return and ask for the same room. The location was great right off the highway. I honestly can't say one bad thing about this hotel.. It is newer with good management and staff

Room Tip: Ask for the first floor near the pool.. The free breakfast is worth the money : )
2 Thank bustrorl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center
DoubleTree Denver Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Comfort Inn Denver Southeast
Hampton Inn & Suites Parker

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker? Share your experiences!