All reviews toll road outdoor mall newer construction colorado air large shopping the hotel sits our night stay within walking distance shopping and restaurants air conditioner was loud perfect location breakfast choices usual hotel very nice stay free breakfast front desk manager platinum member
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was not what I expected from a Marriott brand. Our shower only worked Galway. Half of the water went into the shower and half out of the tub faucet no matter what setting it was placed on. My husband ate the breakfast the first day and we chose not to eat it again. The quality was lacking and there were very few options even an hour before ending time. We placed several calls to the front desk for housekeeping supplies that had not been replenished and the majority of the time there was no answer. The hotel is in a great location but sadly that’s the best thing I can say about it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Tyler B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Greetings morrisclan17,
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I do apologize for the issues you encountered with your in room shower and the level of service you received regarding housekeeping. We will share your feedback within the organization to improve upon these issues. We hope to serve you again in the future

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Though appearing relatively new, the housekeeping was TERRIBLE.
1.Hall carpeting and tile dirty and spotted.
2. Lobby had dead flowers, I mean dry, crispy, with gross water in vase.
3. TV remote filthy (I cleaned it, I know)
3. Room furniture dirty ( Ottoman and chair dirty needed vacuuming)
4. This is REALLY gross. The lotion and shampoo bottles were used and half Empty!
5. Smoke detector hanging by wires. ( only realized that after the alarm sounded off at
8 a.m.).
6.Bathtub was super slick and waiting for a lawsuit.No bathmat.
7. Perhaps worst, a Non English speaking housekeeper who had NO idea how to understand my request for one hour deferral on cleaning. Other staff members could not communitcate with her either. As a result, I got ZERO room service for the 3 nights I was there.
8. This is a terrible way for management to save money. Cheap,Cheap, Cheap. And I paid 189$ night.
9. I got a standard apology asking me to return soon. Uh huh.
10. I can't help but wonder if I even got clean sheets .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Greetings calmadre,
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I do apologize for the issues you encountered with our housekeeping staff as well as the condition of our facility while you stayed with us. We will share your feedback with our team in order to improve upon these issues so they do not occur in the future. We hope to serve you again should your travels ever bring you back to Aurora.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

From the moment we were signed in by Becca at the front desk our experience at this hotel was wonderful. The location is within walking distance to dinning, shopping and some nice Denver neighborhoods. Breakfast is included and provided something for every one.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Greetings KaiFl,
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This property is a typical Fairfield Inn. I have stayed at several Fairfield Inn properties for business travel. I wasn't expecting a Five Star hotel but this was a substandard experience from the moment of check-In.

The front desk staff were not helpful or pleasant. As a Marriott Gold member, i usually ask about upgrades. I was told, quite curtly, that no upgrades available as the property was sold out which i found hard to believe.

As for breakfast, it's very low quality with little to no variety.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Greetings annieifl,
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I do apologize for the issues you encountered with our staff and the quality of our breakfast. We will share your feedback within our organization to improve upon these issues. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Nothing much to say about this Fairfield hotel, they are beyond great. Best hotel staff I’ve dealt with in awhile. I work for the Marriott Engineering department. I travel to a lot of place staying in different Marriotts and this one tops them all. Gladly appreciate!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Verena D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Greetings Mykale,
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!