“The best pizza we have ever had, in any country!”

Dad & Dude's Breweria
Ranked #20 of 755 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Oh. My. Word. This pizza is wonderful. We ordered the meats pizza. Piled high with meat and veggies. The veggies were so very fresh and the pieces of meat were large. I have raved about this pizza to everyone I meet. And we also had the mozzarella sticks were HUGE. About 2 inches around and 4 inches long. And wrapped in wonderful pizza dough. 4 huge sticks for $7! Could have made a meal of them alone. Service was fabulous, friendly, smiling staff that worked together. As we are on a long RV trip throughout the midwest and west we have eaten at many places, and this one is the absolute best place for pizza.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We try to find fun.. good.. and affordable restaurants... especially with a family of 6 and this is not one of them. I didn't find anything special about this place and the food was just OK. I will keep looking.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We come here a lot because the wife likes it. The food is decent at best and definitely not worth the price. Good selection of beers for her but focusing on the food, quality and taste is 'meh' at best. I find better tasting food at fast food resturants. The pizza is a sad excuse for pizza and you'd have better luck just getting a $5 take out from Dominos or Pizza Hut. At least the staff is quick and nice!

Reviewed 2 March 2013

We have been to Dad and Dude's several times. There is definately a family owned environment and atmosphere going on, which is nice. We met the owner and his son on the first visit we made. As for the food, the jalapeno cheese bread is awesome and a must have if you go. Their pizza has always been good as well and like I said before, we have been there several times. However, the last time we went, our pizza dough was not fully cooked in the center. And not slightly undercooked, it was completely raw dough in the middle. Of course we didn't notice until after we started eating so now when we think of Dad and Dude's, all we can think about is the raw dough. This is really disappointing because we had never had that happen before and it probably doesn't happen often, but we haven't made it back since.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

LOVE Dad & Dude's! One visit my friends personal pizza wasn't quite to the owners visual liking so he tossed it and ordered another one; gave a salad and a beer for free for the wait! Honestly - the BEST food & beer!