“horrible service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Seoul BBQ
Ranked #57 of 715 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Barbecue, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“horrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

They have such a bad service and bad food. If you want to spend your money on a food that is so expensive for the service you are getting then go there and eat. I think you get a better service at MacDonald

I wouldnt recommend them at all

Their bathroom is super dirty

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Packman2014

Denver, Colorado
“Authentic Korean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I asked a Korean friend of mine where the best Korean food is in Denver and she recommended this restaurant. I was really happy to see the menu had many traditional and unique Korean dishes all at a fair price. Also, since I am vegetarian, they were very easy going on leaving the meat out of my dish. They brought 14 different side dishes, all of them delicious at no additional charge. As a vegetarian, I was pleased that only 3 had fish or meat in them. The server was wonderful, checking up but not too much. I was never without a drink. You know it's a good Korean restaurant when nearly 90% of the patrons are Koreans themselves and the server speaks English as a second language and writes your order in Korean. I can't wait to visit again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sara T
Greeley, colorado
“Best Korean Food in Denver”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

We have eaten here twice in the last 2 years. I agree with a previous reviewer who remarked that the quality of the place has dropped. On both trips we ate with a large group of people, so we ordered two of the biggest combinations. They bring trays of meat to cook at the table, and lots of delicious authentic Korean side dishes like spicy kimchi. It's fun to cook and eat together. Our most recent visit was this weekend and I was surprised by some of the changes. First - the restaurant was not very clean. The highchairs for kids looked like they had at least a years worth of food caked on. I noticed many stains on the walls and the floors. The woman who brought our food checked on us twice in 90 minutes. At our previous visit the man in our room helped us cook and made thoughtful comments about the food and the culture. Having said that, the food was still delicious. If you are wanting authentic Korean food I would still try them. There is also a Korean market in the same shopping center. The meal was $200 for 11 people.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Walton Beach, FL
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I lived in Seoul for eight years......this is about authentic as it gets. We had a family group of eleven people. Service and food were outstanding. We must not be the only ones who have this same opinion, as the place was really packed, with several people waiting for a table. I'm really glad that we had reservations.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DaChief
Topeka, KS
“First Time for Korean Food, What a Surprise!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Seoul BBQ on Havana St in Aurora is an awesome lunch experience. The ambiance, the smells, the flavors and selection make it unique and exciting. If you want authentic Korean food, go here. The hostess, was pleasant and the server was very patient to us. We had never had Korean, and didn't know what to expect. I had the BBQ, what else would a visitor try at a BBQ place huh? I had the Daeji-Bulgogi (pork) and what a surprise, the flavor of this BBQ and the accompanying side dishes, were great. My wife had the Dak-Bulgogi (Chicken) and no let down there either. We split an Avocado sushi roll and that was plenty for both of us. If you have never had this type food, I really suggest broadening your horizons. I don't think anything on the menu would disappoint you or your palate. Definitely would visit this place again, Enjoy

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CA_Native_in_KS

Been to Seoul BBQ? Share your experiences!